When Jarren Williams succeeds - don't be a fan l8er

Advertisement
low-IQ fan
giphy.gif

Telling you Jarren is the part - everything about him Coach Mark Richt loves. He knows he's the future.

All this negative stuff that is coming from you low-IQ fan base about Coach Richt and his playcalling I want you to remember all of it.

Jarren Williams is going to come in this year or next and turn this program around.

I haven't been this excited for a QB prospect @ Miami in a LONGGGG time.

I want Malik to start because he gives us the best chance to win but sprinkle in Jarren Williams in blowouts.

On average, how many paint chips would you say you eat per day?

Telling you Jarren is the part - everything about him Coach Mark Richt loves. He knows he's the future.

All this negative stuff that is coming from you low-IQ fan base about Coach Richt and his playcalling I want you to remember all of it.

Jarren Williams is going to come in this year or next and turn this program around.

I haven't been this excited for a QB prospect @ Miami in a LONGGGG time.

I want Malik to start because he gives us the best chance to win but sprinkle in Jarren Williams in blowouts.
If Jarren is such a great qb, why is he not playing? Teams all across America are playing true freshman qb's. If he really is good, then CMR not playing him and choosing Malik is a straight up corch move.

Advertisement
Back