When Jarren Williams succeeds - don't be a fan l8er

Telling you Jarren is the part - everything about him Coach Mark Richt loves. He knows he's the future.

All this negative stuff that is coming from you low-IQ fan base about Coach Richt and his playcalling I want you to remember all of it.

Jarren Williams is going to come in this year or next and turn this program around.

I haven't been this excited for a QB prospect @ Miami in a LONGGGG time.

I want Malik to start because he gives us the best chance to win but sprinkle in Jarren Williams in blowouts.

Advertisement
Telling you Jarren is the part - everything about him Coach Mark Richt loves. He knows he's the future.

All this negative stuff that is coming from you low-IQ fan base about Coach Richt and his playcalling I want you to remember all of it.

Jarren Williams is going to come in this year or next and turn this program around.

I want Malik to start because he gives us the best chance to win but sprinkle in Jarren Williams in blowouts.
Who are the people who are anti-Williams?!? I haven't seen one yet. Everyone is excited about his potential, he just isn't ready yet.

Strange post.

Are you ******* retarded? No one is saying that Jarren isn't the ******* future. We're all just saying that Rosier is very ******* clearly not the present or future. He is trash, and has been trash for over a full ******* season.

So I would rather have Nkosi, Cade, Jarren or ******* Deejay Dallas at QB full time than watch Malik trash *** Rosier take another shotgun snap for us.

I'd love to see Jarren play. Anybody but #12. I'm all for them starting Jarren at BC. It's time to move on from Malik and prepare for the future. I don't give a f*ck if it costs a shot at Clemson molesting that *** again in Charlotte.

Are you ******* retarded? No one is saying that Jarren isn't the ******* future. We're all just saying that Rosier is very ******* clearly not the present or future. He is trash, and has been trash for over a full ******* season.

So I would rather have Nkosi, Cade, Jarren or ******* Deejay Dallas at QB full time than watch Malik trash *** Rosier take another shotgun snap for us.

SOrry homie jsut because you don't like Malik for whatever reason doesn't mean Richt should throw the season away and play Perry.

Advertisement

Guy is typing from a mental institution

So. Jarren will get to call his own plays?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It won't matter if Jarren is an all world type talent if the same dumb, predictable play calling is being used.

I've seen enough Rosier.. I can't believe he's back.. How could Richt not get a grad transfer in here? This QB situation is criminal.

Advertisement

Change the date of OP's post to 2017 and change the name Williams to the name Perry and you can see the pattern of all football fans the week their team loses.

Your posts are as stupid as your politics.

Advertisement
Back