When Jarren Williams succeeds - don't be a fan l8er

Advertisement
Jarren Williams is the future, and with that position in so much disarray he should be the present as well. We have 6 or 7 games left in the Rosier era. It would appear Nkosi does not have the trust of Richt and does not spend enough time preparing himself for the mental aspects of the game. Williams should play this season, but if he doesn't he better be the starter next season, with a much more creative offense than this vanilla POS scheme we are running right now.

Telling you Jarren is the part - everything about him Coach Mark Richt loves. He knows he's the future.

All this negative stuff that is coming from you low-IQ fan base about Coach Richt and his playcalling I want you to remember all of it.

Jarren Williams is going to come in this year or next and turn this program around.

I haven't been this excited for a QB prospect @ Miami in a LONGGGG time.

I want Malik to start because he gives us the best chance to win but sprinkle in Jarren Williams in blowouts.

The same thing was said about Perry. Williams Is just the shiniest new toy and hasn't done anything. I'm not a hater but he's not ready for a reason. I also look at our QB situation over the last 3 years and have no faith richt will maximize JW. Perry is more talented than JW, its mental for him and the rankings out of HS back me up. Again let me say I think JW is a **** good prospect, just speaking the truth

Advertisement
the elite programs are tossing proven QBs to the side for true frosh, why are we the only program that has to wait for the frosh when we're the ones who need it most??

Last edited:
Telling you Jarren is the part - everything about him Coach Mark Richt loves. He knows he's the future.

All this negative stuff that is coming from you low-IQ fan base about Coach Richt and his playcalling I want you to remember all of it.

Jarren Williams is going to come in this year or next and turn this program around.

I want Malik to start because he gives us the best chance to win but sprinkle in Jarren Williams in blowouts.

Than why aren’t we playing him?

Advertisement

your on fire! you have posted a lot of dumb sh*t today.

The same thing was said about Perry. Williams Is just the shiniest new toy and hasn't done anything. I'm not a hater but he's not ready for a reason. I also look at our QB situation over the last 3 years and have no faith richt will maximize JW. Perry is more talented than JW, its mental for him and the rankings out of HS back me up. Again let me say I think JW is a **** good prospect, just speaking the truth
No, they don't. Jarren's the much better prospect. Their rankings out of HS reflect that.

Miami line to lure qbs in the recruiting process" how well can you Chuck a nd duck.how well can you throw lying on your back.can you miss open receivers by ten yards how well can you hit wide open defenders.

Advertisement
No, they don't. Jarren's the much better prospect. Their rankings out of HS reflect that.

Both the #8 Qb's on rivals, Perry #7 Dual on 24/7, Williams #5 Pro on 24/7, Williams 6th on Espn (106 total), Perry 3rd on Espn (84th total). I have to be honest its a lot closer than I expected their the same on rivals, Williams better on 24/7 and Perry better on Espn. I was wrong but you need to check your facts as well

I hate to say it, but from the state of affairs with the Miami Q position, the future may very well be attending a Junior Prom this weekend somewhere in America.

Advertisement
Both the #8 Qb's on rivals, Perry #7 Dual on 24/7, Williams #5 Pro on 24/7, Williams 6th on Espn (106 total), Perry 3rd on Espn (84th total). I have to be honest its a lot closer than I expected their the same on rivals, Williams better on 24/7 and Perry better on Espn. I was wrong but you need to check your facts as well
Jarren was a 96 4 star on the 247 composite, Kosi a 92. 77th nationally vs 199. The composite rankings use the 4 major recruiting services, including ESPN.

The gap is even wider on film. Look at their offers.

Advertisement
Back