When I see the new crop of quarterbacks in the spring.

HulkaCaniac

Cheeseburger football.
Such a refreshing feeling than I've had the past few years with the quarterback situation. How does everybody else feel when they see Ryan Williams, Grey Crow, and Preston Dewey?

Advertisement
Honest answer?

I am glad we signed guys like Duke, Malcolm Lewis, Lockhart, AJL etc.

At least we have some legit competition though and Coach Fisch.

Good to see some nice wholesome white Qb's suiting up this spring.

:emothg:

The inner city mentality Shannon infused was a real winner for us.

Let's find a balance with some suburban white kids and see what happens.

Advertisement
These guys are smart. I believe both Dewey and Crow have over a 4.0 GPA. All 3 graduated from private schools.

So far none have made any mention of Sponge Bob either.

I'm patiently waiting for a real quarterback...aka Kevin Olsen.

These guys are all scrubs compared to him.

Advertisement
I'm patiently waiting for a real quarterback...aka Kevin Olsen.

These guys are all scrubs compared to him.

You may be right....but you also may be wrong.

Either way Morris will likely be our starter this year. I can't wait to see how the others shake out. Somewhere in the fold we should have a solid QB. I could care less what his name is as long as he has a split U on the side of his helmet.

I don't think your GPA effects your ability to read and dissect a defense. But I'd rather have a 4.0 guy than a 1.0

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was tongue and cheek. Poking fun at the white-black QB argument that been going back and forth for a couple years now.

I don't think your GPA effects your ability to read and dissect a defense. But I'd rather have a 4.0 guy than a 1.0

If you're not smart enough to do well in basic high school classes then you're probably not smart enough to read and dissect a defense.

You can't complete morons playing QB, center, middle linebacker, or free safety and be successful.

If you're not smart enough to do well in basic high school classes then you're probably not smart enough to read and dissect a defense.

You can't complete morons playing QB, center, middle linebacker, or free safety and be successful.

We sign dumb players every year.

Sincerely

The SEC.

Advertisement
Back