When do we Panic?

Crying early? Yea cause we’ve shown we always close strong with the players that take it to the end

Jeudy to Bama
Jobe to Bama
Campbell to UGA
Samuel to FSU
Henderson, Edwards to UF
Etc.
Lol at You listing Edwards like he elite or something

Advertisement
Honestly, if we were going to panic, it should have been back in February/March.
We have ten 3* players committed. Six of them were before March. Two of them were in 2017.
Meaning these were the players the coaches identified early as being the studs they wanted in the class. Which means these guys actually are studs, OR our coaches don't know how to evaluate talent and so had average players high up on the board. If you believe the latter, the time to panic was in March when they were taking commits from these average players.

Panic, Complain, Whine etc-- THIS won't help anything!! THIS definitely ain't going to help with recruiting..

It's going to be a waiting game, we definitely don't need all these recruits committing and then later de-committing.. Let the process go thru, then around November IF everything is still the same then MAYBE we panic!!

I only panic when there's a drought & the prices on the bricks go up.

Are you telling me the prices on the bricks are going up?

Advertisement
Honestly, if we were going to panic, it should have been back in February/March.
We have ten 3* players committed. Six of them were before March. Two of them were in 2017.
Meaning these were the players the coaches identified early as being the studs they wanted in the class. Which means these guys actually are studs, OR our coaches don't know how to evaluate talent and so had average players high up on the board. If you believe the latter, the time to panic was in March when they were taking commits from these average players.
Average Player's!! Looking at the rankings again huh.. Ppl on here are star whores for sure, this the only reason ppl want to panic because their isn't enough 4 or 5 star recruits committed here.. I DOUBT THESE RANKINGS WILL CHANGE MUCH ON OUR CURRENT COMMITS, so I expect a lot more complaining later in the process.. 6 out of 16--4 star, That is a joke!! BUT fans on here don't see that, I GUARANTEE YOU'LL THAT'S WHY OTHER RECRUITS HAVEN'T RECRUITED YET, they don't want the rating to drop for being a Miami commit.. It's a trend for MIAMI, true fans understand it and we are over it, time for the rest to do the same!!

OP:
I am not panicking! Let's make sure we revisit this thread the 2nd week of December. We will have a much better idea of who's who and what's what.

Go 12-0, whip LSU's *** on National TV, whip FSU's *** in front of a packed madhouse on National TV, whip UNC's *** in front of a packed house on National TV, go to Boston College in the stormtroopers and whip their *** on National TV, go into Lane and watch them bounce up and down to Enter Sandman and then whip their *** on National TV and fly up to Charlotte as the #2 ranked team in the country....then we'll revisit this thread and see if people still have the same concerns.
Bruh, tell me why this sounds like a stone cold Steve Austin promo 😂

I know there's still a long way to go until signing day but so far here's how we look for our top targets -

#1 QB Target - Michael Johnson - Trending to Penn State
#1 OT Target - Evan Neal - Trending to ALA or FSU
#1 OG Target - Dontae Lucas - Committed to FSU
#1 WR Target - Frank Ladson - Committed Clemson
#1 DE Target - Khris Bogle - Who knows but not a secure Miami lean at all
#1 CB Target - Akeem Dent - Committed to FSU
#1 Safety Target - Tyrique Stevenson - Flirting hard with UGA some would say leaning to them
#2 Safety Target - Jordan Battle - Committed to OSU
#1 DT Target - Tyler Davis - Leaning to OSU/Clemson

That's alot of FLA and SoFla talent to lose in a year when we just won 10 games for the first time in years

IMO if we don't see a chunk of these guys at Paradise, its a tell tale sign that we are behind in the recruitment

Opening post said, "when do we panic?"

When I run out of beer

Advertisement
Crying early? Yea cause we’ve shown we always close strong with the players that take it to the end

Jeudy to Bama
Jobe to Bama
Campbell to UGA
Samuel to FSU
Henderson, Edwards to UF
Etc.
Awwww so that means lets worry when there's literally half a year to go. Bruh you can't handle this it's obvious just stay off the site until February because you'll drive yourself crazy

Why would these guys come here if we cant win the ACC, a NY6 bowl or the playoffs?

I we can take the next step and reach at least one of those goals we’ll finish fine. We’ll have an average finish if we end up with the same season as we did last year.

Advertisement
LOL this might end up being our best recruiting class in a long time. Yes we will have to battle for it but there ain't no panic in me .

This aint going to be a popular thread cause u going against the grain but its not looking good right now and u going to get mauled for keepin it funky.

LOL this might end up being our best recruiting class in a long time. Yes we will have to battle for it but there ain't no panic in me .
I doubt we will out do last class but if you land Stevenson and neal then after those 2 easily jump into the mix for the top 5 most talented players in the last 2 classes

Advertisement
We have to win to get top players, yes?

One question...
Why is FSU "in it" for 3 of these guys???

Advertisement
Back