When do we Panic?

Advertisement
As was said by others, Canes just need to win this season. CMRand staff are doing things the right way and will pay big dividends in the future. Modernizing the facilities, community outreach, Graduation Rates, etc... along with top 5-10 finish in the rankings will ensure that we are a perennial powerhouse!

Whats a lean? Did they sign yet? How many of these players have committed to only de-commit to commit somewhere else to de-commit again? I'll worry when the ink dries like your vag.

Advertisement
Panic, never. 15 years ago, lived and breathed this stuff. Time has show me that its fun to watch and go to the occasional game, but this stuff is all out of our control.

I was lucky enough to jump on board during our heyday, stuck through the late 90's, and saw another ship added in person in Pasadena.

I don't ever see us coming back like the early years of dominance, so I'll appreciate every good year and hopefully get to see another trophy added one day.

No question though, right now it looks like a lot of talent is leaving this year. We've gotta earn it on the field and then we'll have more stayinf true to home who'll make the crib great again.

The multiple game slides feel like your side bytch calling you up and saying shes pregnant.

Not even worried about recruiting right now. How we perform in year three will decide it all. If we go on another skid or don't show great promise at this point recruitings not going to be pretty. If we take the next step, the national hype will explode like it always does for Miami and we'll have a great class.

Advertisement
People need to accept that last year was an anomaly in terms of timing. We had almost all the big fish in the boat. This year will be more of a race.

If we win, and start establishing a consistent track record of quality performance, we will finish very strong. The relationships are already in place.

I don’t think it was an anomaly. If we would’ve won that Orange Bowl (IN WHICH WE LITERALLY GAVE THAT GAME TO WISC) it would’ve helped. Two years ago, we raced into our recruiting cycle, on high, w a mantel.

This year, we limped into the recruiting cycle. Ending the season 0-3 including 0-2 on national TV....that hurt our perception. Just being real.

I don’t think it was an anomaly. If we would’ve won that Orange Bowl (IN WHICH WE LITERALLY GAVE THAT GAME TO WISC) it would’ve helped. Two years ago, we raced into our recruiting cycle, on high, w a mantel.

This year, we limped into the recruiting cycle. Ending the season 0-3 including 0-2 on national TV....that hurt our perception. Just being real.
Clemson loss definitely hurt the perception of our season for sure, whatever we got to move on from it

Advertisement
Even when we loose against Pitt on the road and Wisconsin at home we should not panic, just be concerned/disappointed. How you finish is very important. When accepting that losing 2 or 3 games in a row mentality is eradicated from a team and they win consistently... kids will come. This is just my 1 cent. On a side note, I am curious (for the sake of the star whores) to see where these underrated kids we have currently committed, end up after completing their senior season in high school.

OP suffers from Low T, because this is one of the most pu$$yfied threads I've read on this site.

1. It's July
2. Your list is suspect
3. Are you actually that delusional to think that in just Year 3 after our 10+ year run as a laughingstock program that we would be in position to recruit on the Bama, Clemson, OSU, UGA level??
4. You ever think that our actual performance once the season is underway just might have a positive effect on some of these kids that are watching and waiting to see how we do (namely against LSU)?
5. It's ******* July

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back