When’s the WR’s gonna pop

Advertisement
Advertisement

I’m hoping this comes to fruition more than anything as we head into ESD.

At least 1 but ideally 2 premier WR recruits to join the explosive slot receivers we have committed would go a much longer way towards revamping our weakest position group than anything that’s currently out there in the portal.

Hopefully Mario and Ruiz have a signing day shocker up their sleeve at WR.

Mario bout to hire Paul Johnson as our OC.

Laugh if you will but with this O line class... Sheeeeet. By 2024 Paul Johnson wouldn't even need a punter on the roster. He'd steamroll everyone on our schedule all the way through the playoff.

And no Im not joking. Im not sure there's a single Defensive Coordinator in the game today that would have a clue as to how to stop Paul Johnson's offense.

I’m hoping this comes to fruition more than anything as we head into ESD.

At least 1 but ideally 2 premier WR recruits to join the explosive slot receivers we have committed would go a much longer way towards revamping our weakest position group than anything that’s currently out there in the portal.

Hopefully Mario and Ruiz have a signing day shocker up their sleeve at WR.
Maybe Andy Jean? A Gator flip would be entertaining.

Advertisement
Laugh if you will but with this O line class... Sheeeeet. By 2024 Paul Johnson wouldn't even need a punter on the roster. He'd steamroll everyone on our schedule all the way through the playoff.

And no Im not joking. Im not sure there's a single Defensive Coordinator in the game today that would have a clue as to how to stop Paul Johnson's offense.
If he had just had a true 2-way threat at QB even once it would have been really interesting to see what his offense could have done. But his teams were running for 2-300 yards per game when everyone knew they were running.

Would love a portal haul of Dubose, Thornton and Lovett. Instantly would transform the room and give a needed infusion of talent, size and speed. Plug Colby and X into that rotation and we have the makings of a top 3-5 ACC group. Plug in an OC that knows how to actually call an offense and were talking about an offense that would make some noise in the ACC. Slowly but surely, the vision is coming into focus.

Advertisement
You Lyle’n.
@WaterburyCane
On My Way Movie GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Advertisement
First Cribby says

there’s something going on at wr and I don’t know what. It could be guys we thought was out of the picture or maybe somebody new but something is definitely going on behind the scenes. Wr is one area i‘m watching for a possible surprise.

then Leeds like Cribbys post

then I see this tweet

Something big is going down w/WRs. Going to take two 5* WR to shut up canes fans and Tate knows that.

Advertisement
Back