When’s the WR’s gonna pop

Advertisement
If you can somehow flip one of these big fish, by all means...but a class filling out the TE room and some of these smaller more dynamic wide outs is a fine freshman group provided you go out there and supplement with the portal. I'd like to see some bigger, more mature ready-to-go wide receivers...the type of guys we've had real success with in the past...money makin season types.
I never want to go to the portal again.

The portal ain't for winners.

Advertisement
First Cribby says

there’s something going on at wr and I don’t know what. It could be guys we thought was out of the picture or maybe somebody new but something is definitely going on behind the scenes. Wr is one area i‘m watching for a possible surprise.

then Leeds like Cribbys post

then I see this tweet

Something big is going down w/WRs. Going to take two 5* WR to shut up canes fans and Tate knows that.

Narrator: nothing big ever went down

Advertisement
Live look at Gattis recruiting WR's

Work Out Reaction GIF by The Daily Signal

Live look at WR's being recruited by Gattis

ignore cedric the entertainer GIF by globaltv

Advertisement
DVD could recruit better WRs than Gattis
Yeah his way of convincing kids would be we will eun the ball on first and second down and on third and 20 will throw you a five yard pass . It wlll be up to you to the first down. I wouldn’t play wr for that idiot either . Hes flat out trash

Advertisement
Guarantee Georgia is trying to gray shirt this kid.
Hope so and hope his boy is in his ear about opportunity that exists down here. If only we had an OC or didn’t have an OC to then have a different OC for that matter. I thought that was supposed to happen by now.

Advertisement
Back