When’s the WR’s gonna pop

First Cribby says

there’s something going on at wr and I don’t know what. It could be guys we thought was out of the picture or maybe somebody new but something is definitely going on behind the scenes. Wr is one area i‘m watching for a possible surprise.

then Leeds like Cribbys post

then I see this tweet

Something big is going down w/WRs. Going to take two 5* WR to shut up canes fans and Tate knows that.

Oh **** ... I have a luncheon with family at a beach restaurant tomorrow ... I will be the rude guy at the table with his cell phone scrolling!!

Advertisement
First Cribby says

there’s something going on at wr and I don’t know what. It could be guys we thought was out of the picture or maybe somebody new but something is definitely going on behind the scenes. Wr is one area i‘m watching for a possible surprise.

then Leeds like Cribbys post

then I see this tweet

Something big is going down w/WRs. Going to take two 5* WR to shut up canes fans and Tate knows that.

Well there goes any production at work tomorrow!

monkey-work.gif

Advertisement
Laugh if you will but with this O line class... Sheeeeet. By 2024 Paul Johnson wouldn't even need a punter on the roster. He'd steamroll everyone on our schedule all the way through the playoff.

And no Im not joking. Im not sure there's a single Defensive Coordinator in the game today that would have a clue as to how to stop Paul Johnson's offense.
Even running the triple option he recruited receivers better than we have

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
From the 12/20 Bank PM Edition

Miami is continuing to have conversations with Hykeem Williams. This is a situation to monitor.

Advertisement
Back