What's your short list look like? Golden replacements

Advertisement
Pat Narduzzi...... In my opinion it is all about getting the defense on the right track

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we are going a coach that was a DC, it's gotta be Narduzzi. The dude fields a group of savages with Michigan/OSU rejects and mid-western athletes. His whole system is predicated on the Miami 4-3 for crying out loud. Bring him here. Give him South Florida savagery. Let him hire a pro-style guru O-Coordinator since he can call the defense and we don't need to spend on a D-Coord. Give up 12 points per game. Push the ACCs **** in. Prosper.

Advertisement
The thought of Mark Stoops or Narduzzi both get me excited. Stoops is already a proven HC more or less. He has turned Kentucky around very quickly. Narduzzi would be more of a risk, but you know his defense would be great and I would even be happy if he was able to keep Coley for recruiting and to remain OC. He'd give Coley plenty of margin for error and I imagine Coley would flourish a lot better.

Stoops and Patterson are pipe dreams.

It's Butch or bust for me but I think Schiano will get it. Not a huge fan at all of his, but he'll be an upgrade over Al. He'll have us winning 9 or 10 consistently.

Advertisement
Stoops is making $1.1 million less than Golden at a place he knows he'll always be fighting against bigger and better programs in his own conference.

Advertisement
Back