What's up with tomorrow?

Advertisement
Ivins on 247 seems like he's confirming that something is imminent

TOS saying we gone be happy tommorrow
Reading it and repeating it doesn't mean confirming
Or the main reporter for Miami's 247 site, one not usually in the habit of piggy backing the info of random message board posters in the hopes that the info is legit, can also have sources telling him the same thing..

Oh yeah, for sure. I didn't mean that as a shot to you for posting, but it just seems to be a theme. "Confirmations" are often just read and repeat and then people are all ****ed because it doesn't happen. In recruiting they can always say "well things are fluid" "things change quickly" "my sources...blahblahblah".

Yeah, there are definitely a ton of people that do that. One of the reasons why I cited Ivins in this particular instance is because, in my opinion, he would have much more to lose by seeming to verify some random message board poster's "scoop" and then having it not pan out than he would by piggy backing the guy's info and then having to hope that the guy's not talking out of his ***. Ivins has built his reputation to a point that I don't think that he would take that risk and he really doesn't have to.
Today's the day. We'll see soon enough.
Agreed.

I was more just airing a basic complaint than directing it at Ivins. I probably shouldn't have quoted your post to begin with.

Hope we get some good news.

Last edited:
So nothing is going down today except Moore announcing that he is having a baby?
I was ready for a big splash.

Advertisement
This feels like ones of those days that nothing will happen because it's been hyped up too much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back