What's up with tomorrow?

Jamarcus Chatman will be our next commit imo.

Jordan might know he wants to be a Cane, but he's already said he's visiting Michigan first.

Advertisement
I don't think it's Blades, he has waited this long he has a date in mind. He won't commit just to get attention off of FSU. It has to be someone else.

Think Blades is going to commit at paradise camp, so the staff can guarantee a top recruit commits there. Can't not have a commit at that camp, it wouldn't be too great for us.

I don't think it's Blades, he has waited this long he has a date in mind. He won't commit just to get attention off of FSU. It has to be someone else.

Think Blades is going to commit at paradise camp, so the staff can guarantee a top recruit commits there. Can't not have a commit at that camp, it wouldn't be too great for us.

I think blades said he might commit around august.

Advertisement
Blades is waiting for fathers day to pop.

With Jordan, his mom is still not comfortable with the distance. Per an article on his visit. Don't think he pops without his moms full consent.

Tyson Campbell will be at Ohio St tomorrow so doubt it is him.

Jamarcus Chatman just set his visit so it is probably not him.

Could be Greg Rousseau. Rob Cassidy interviewed Rousseau today about his upcoming trip to Miami this Saturday (Rousseau was also at the last scrimmage)

Could be Jordan.

Doubtful it is Blades or Moore.

Last guess would be Sherwood.

Don't think he pops without his moms full consent.

8MWbw.gif

Advertisement

Isnt' that when Paradise Camp is?

Isnt' that when Paradise Camp is?

July, isn't it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tyson Campbell will be at Ohio St tomorrow so doubt it is him.

Jamarcus Chatman just set his visit so it is probably not him.

Could be Greg Rousseau. Rob Cassidy interviewed Rousseau today about his upcoming trip to Miami this Saturday (Rousseau was also at the last scrimmage)

Could be Jordan.

Doubtful it is Blades or Moore.

Last guess would be Sherwood.

Quite frankly, I don't know how any AH player can consider * after the way they did Torrance Gibson. He has to be *'s worst advertising.

Advertisement
Back