What's up with this Joaquin Gonzalez tweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
well according to the #noquierootrojacoryharris he doesn't want another jacory type. guess he's looking for the Dorsey/Olsen "type" lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Subversive from within. The only thing standing between the Canes and success are themselves. LITERALLY

christ

I don't know how to copy and paste a Twitter reply, but Eduoard responded.

Alin Edouard #10 @ALLEN_EDWARD2 40m
@Joaquin_UMOL73 WHY MAK FUN OF HIM U JST DNT KNW HOW MUCH PRESSURE DOES A QB TAKE NO DISRESPECT IF U AINT GOT NUN GOOD 2 SAY DNT TWEET ME

Advertisement
This guy is loose at Happy Hour, very disappointed he called out a recruit like that.

If he really tweeted that, he crossed the line and his card should be revoked. He shouldn't be allowed any special privileges around the University or the team. WTF is wrong with these guys?

Advertisement
Joaquin don`t like them dark skinned QBs. He like the clean cut white boys like Olsen.

I don't know how to copy and paste a Twitter reply, but Eduoard responded.

Alin Edouard #10 @ALLEN_EDWARD2 40m
@Joaquin_UMOL73 WHY MAK FUN OF HIM U JST DNT KNW HOW MUCH PRESSURE DOES A QB TAKE NO DISRESPECT IF U AINT GOT NUN GOOD 2 SAY DNT TWEET ME

You could tell the kid was hot when he wrote that . cause it makes absolutely no sense

well according to the #noquierootrojacoryharris he doesn't want another jacory type. guess he's looking for the Dorsey/Olsen "type" lol

oh, you mean he doesn't want a black QB?

i think it's possible you could infer such. lol

It's something I've pondered about people on this very board. There are some here who have the very same feelings as Joaquin but use code to voice their displeasure with having a black QB. A lot of them somewhat feel like we've "been there done that" with the "black QB experiment". Same thing goes on in the NFL. Black coaches never get hired after black coaches get fired.

Racism and at the very least stereotyping is very alive and ******* well in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back