What's up with this Bourque kid?

Advertisement
From what I understand, he's visiting on the 20th and they are trying for an in home next week.

[video=youtube_share;mDsNMCRpFAE]http://youtu.be/mDsNMCRpFAE[/video]

Decommits from LSU and commits to us?

That'd be like some dumbass decommitting from us to go to Louisville.

Wait...what?

Advertisement
Kid kinda looks like Ricardo Louis size wise.

Anyone notice how he favors the ball in his left hand? How many fumbles has this kid had?

Advertisement
He's great in space - but thats all you really see in his highlights. He looks like a WR playing RB, imo. For a 6'2 210 lb kid, I would expect him to have a little power to his game. From what I can see, that doesn't seem to be the case. He's definitely an elite athlete. I just wonder if he would be better suited at a different position - like WR or S.

Last edited:
He's great in space - but thats all you really see in his highlights. He looks like a WR playing RB, imo. For a 6'2 210 lb kid, I would expect him to have a little power to his game. From what I can see, that doesn't seem to be the case. He's definitely an elite athlete. I just wonder if he would be better suited at a different position - like WR or S.

That's what I was thinking. 6'2 210 doesn't look like a RB these days.

This kid looks great. And who cares about the analogy to Louisville? Any coach at a decent d1 program can always use the line: "Come start something special". It can happen at Louisville. And it can (or has) happen here.

I agree that he would make a great wr, but seems bow-legged?

Thought the same thing. I liked Brown a little better as a runner but to be fair, I havent seen a lot of both.

Kid looks like a great athlete though for sure. Garmons size with a bit more burst.

Advertisement
Get him in here and figure out where he can play after. At 6'2'' 210 he could at least help on ST's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back