What's The Worst Post You Ever Made?

• Thread starter Thread starter deleted1998
  • Start date Start date
Advertisement
"PSU is the most overrated team in the country." Wisconsin's choke job didn't make that one too great. :monkey-serious:

Defending Dorito by saying he just needed the right players and an incremental improvement who make his defense good. Really regret that. Probably also posted some stuff drunk.

Great thread.

Advertisement
I have a couple --

1. I said Hue Jackson would have the Browns playing more competitively this year.
2. I swore up and down that Mark Richt was preserving most of the playbook the first 3 games and was gonna open it up against FSU.

Advertisement
Shout out to everyone willing to admit their mistakes.

I can't think of a particular post, but I remember I was on the Jacory Harris train way longer than I should have.

Advertisement
I have a couple --

1. I said Hue Jackson would have the Browns playing more competitively this year.
2. I swore up and down that Mark Richt was preserving most of the playbook the first 3 games and was gonna open it up against FSU.

I don't think it's Hue's fault. He doesn't have much to work with.

With respect to #2 , that's what everyone thought

I don't remember the exact post, but I was ACTUALLY worried that golden would leave UM for a NFL head coaching job...I'm a ******

Advertisement
Trying to get the nickname "Cleat wearing" going for joe jackson (a nod to shoeless joe) but this place didn't take to it at all. ha.

Anything that can perceived as supportive of anything golden and his staff had ever done. **** him.

I don't remember the exact post, but I was ACTUALLY worried that golden would leave UM for a NFL head coaching job...I'm a ******
People were having meltdowns about him leaving right after his initial press conference.

Advertisement
Back