What's the latest on Lingard?

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
We are gonna need a 5* RB in next years class dissirregardless of what some of you might think.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The last Lingard thread spiraled into disaster & got locked...

Very nice savvy veteran troll thread CD...

The kid is a major part of next year's class. There should be a thread discussing his recruitment.

If people derail it then they should get the usual citation.

My understanding is that he prefers St. Louis to Memphis BBQ. However, his feelings about cornbread have been kept close to the vest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I heard his handler...I mean advisor, likes Clemsons offense so watch out for them.

Also his handler...I mean advisor, has a brother in law that coaches somewhere in the continental U.S. so that may be a destination as well.

He ain't comin here.

Advertisement
If y'all can't sub post every time Linguard is brought up then we're going to have a long and unpleasant ride to 2018 NSD.

Gotta play the game here

If anybody asks you if in you in this game, you tell 'em you in it for life, a'ight?. You play it hard, you play it tight...

Advertisement
If y'all can't sub post every time Linguard is brought up then we're going to have a long and unpleasant ride to 2018 NSD.

You would agree that he is a crucial piece in next year's class though right?

If not the most crucial

Totally agree. There's no problem discussing Linguard. It's taking every discussion of Linguard down the same exact path.

Advertisement
Back