What's the latest on Griffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

canegang3

Freshman
I've been reading a lot of tweets saying that griffin has a good shot of coming in January. Can anyone confirm this?

Advertisement
Today was a good day so I'll refrain from negging you, but ****, tighten up, OP.

Some one post his new tweets.. cant copy from my phone but he says hes qualifying

Advertisement
@DRABB23: I NEED SOMEBODY TO KEEP ME UPDATED I GOT 50 DAYS TO I ARRIVE IN MIAMI I WANNA KEEP COUNT IM FA SHO GOING TO QUALIFY

@DRABB23: I NEED SOMEBODY TO KEEP ME UPDATED I GOT 50 DAYS TO I ARRIVE IN MIAMI I WANNA KEEP COUNT IM FA SHO GOING TO QUALIFY

I think he will be going to juco guys. That is what I am getting from this tweet.

Not what i see, i think it should read @DRABB23: I NEED SOMEBODY TO KEEP ME UPDATED. I GOT 50 DAYS UNTIL I ARRIVE IN MIAMI. I WANNA KEEP COUNT, IM FA SHO GOING TO QUALIFY

he wants someone to keep him updated on the days leading up to him arriving... essentially he wants a countdown until he gets here because he's gonna qualify for sure.

I find it hilarious we're trying to discern wtf he's trying to say lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's getting in, fellas.. nothing to worry about. We win.

208.gif

Not what i see, i think it should read @DRABB23: I NEED SOMEBODY TO KEEP ME UPDATED. I GOT 50 DAYS UNTIL I ARRIVE IN MIAMI. I WANNA KEEP COUNT, IM FA SHO GOING TO QUALIFY

he wants someone to keep him updated on the days leading up to him arriving... essentially he wants a countdown until he gets here because he's gonna qualify for sure.

I find it hilarious we're trying to discern wtf he's trying to say lol.

Yeah, the fact that he put the amount of days there make it seem like it's going to be a countdown and you have to look at the kid and think he has to be that sure of himself to keep putting himself out there like this that he's very sure he's getting in

I took it as a sarcastic tweet directed at all the bloggers *cough*barryjackson*cough* who keep saying he won't qualify.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back