What's In Your Tailgate for Sat?

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
Bloody Mary's for starters....then on to the burgers, wings, brats/sauerkraut, potato salad & barbecue beans...don't forget the brownies.......GO CANES!

:stormwarningflag-sm

Advertisement
cheese hashbrowns, egg cheese and sausage burrito and lots of bacon- donuts - We will eat the same as OP after the game

Just picked up a blackstone flat top for the tailgate going to be cooking Burgers, and making cheese steaks also will be bringing a keg of new Belgium fat tire so excited to be back drinking and tailgating at the rock.

Just picked up a blackstone flat top for the tailgate going to be cooking Burgers, and making cheese steaks also will be bringing a keg of new Belgium fat tire so excited to be back drinking and tailgating at the rock.

What size did you purchase? I bought the 28" but can't haul it out there.

Advertisement
And then Flannigan's after the game for a few drinks, more food & a little UFlop/Michigan action...

:neonu:

I also got the 28 inch but have a buddy with a large truck that is able to haul it to the tailgate for me

I've been looking into that Blackstone. It's on my list. It's perfect for my specialty Smash Burgers

Advertisement
0022100000740_A1L1_ItemMaster_type_large.jpg

I also got the 28 inch but have a buddy with a large truck that is able to haul it to the tailgate for me

Just bought the black stone as well I haven't opened the box yet, is it to big for a regular car??

Just bought the black stone as well I haven't opened the box yet, is it to big for a regular car??

It shouldn't be, it folds down. It does get greasy though, so bring something to clean it or put it back in the box.

It shouldn't be, it folds down. It does get greasy though, so bring something to clean it or put it back in the box.

Alright straight, I'll make sure it's definitely nice and clean before it goes back in.

Advertisement
St. Louis style BBQ ribs, mac salad, Margaritas, then after the win break out the Basil Hayden

Advertisement
Brisket on the Big Green Egg. Yuengling Lager and 420 Pale Ale. Buddy does pizza on his Green Egg and provides the Jack and Coke. Are you ready for some football?

Brisket on the Big Green Egg. Yuengling Lager and 420 Pale Ale. Buddy does pizza on his Green Egg and provides the Jack and Coke. Are you ready for some football?

What size Egg you have? I have a Large and a Mini Max. I have thought about taking the MM to the tailgate, but afraid It will get stolen.

I have the Camp Chef with a griddle. Guess it is a beginner's Blackstone. Going to be doing omelets a la carte. Bagels w/cream cheese. Bloody Mary's and a hash brown potato and sausage mixture. And of course I'll sit back with a Padron when I'm done.

Advertisement
Back