What's In Your Tailgate for Sat?

Advertisement
seek professional help if you show up at 7:30 am to tailgate outside a football stadium

DIavChbVoAAfU3Z.jpg

I guess I'll never understand wanting to wake up extra early to go hang out in a parking lot for five hours, sit through a 3 hour football game, and then wait until traffic dies down and spend another three hours tailgating.

Unless there's free money falling out of the sky I'll never understand exactly what's so alluring about this exercise during the summer in South Florida without a pool to jump into. To each his own.

Advertisement
I guess I'll never understand wanting to wake up extra early to go hang out in a parking lot for five hours, sit through a 3 hour football game, and then wait until traffic dies down and spend another three hours tailgating.

Unless there's free money falling out of the sky I'll never understand exactly what's so alluring about this exercise during the summer in South Florida without a pool to jump into. To each his own.

this has me thinking... It would be a good idea to have an inflatable pool (assuming you can fill it with water) with co-eds in bikinis.

this has me thinking... It would be a good idea to have an inflatable pool (assuming you can fill it with water) with co-eds in bikinis.

That is a GREAT idea.

At minimum a Slip-N-Slide

That is a GREAT idea.

As long as its a ploy to sift the wiggers it'll attract into a wood chipper.

Advertisement

When did you give up the sauce? Alcohol and bbq alone are reason enough to tailgate anything. The Canes are enough to go the extra step and be up at 5:30am on a Saturday.

Advertisement
Back