What's In Your Tailgate for Sat?

Advertisement
Brisket on the Big Green Egg. Yuengling Lager and 420 Pale Ale. Buddy does pizza on his Green Egg and provides the Jack and Coke. Are you ready for some football?

What size Egg you have? I have a Large and a Mini Max. I have thought about taking the MM to the tailgate, but afraid It will get stolen.

I wouldn't bring anything to that parking lot that you can't lock up before kickoff.

Just picked up a blackstone flat top for the tailgate going to be cooking Burgers, and making cheese steaks also will be bringing a keg of new Belgium fat tire so excited to be back drinking and tailgating at the rock.

I've been looking into that Blackstone. It's on my list. It's perfect for my specialty Smash Burgers

Dude if smashburgers are your thing then this thing is a must. It's also super versatile you can cook cheesesteaks and so many other things I'm excited to have it at the tailgate.

Breakfast burritos, Jagermeister, ice cold beer, ***** & a massive amount of cocaine. Weeeeeee back.

We're going to make some omelets, cheese onion pepper mushrooms and tomato. Flank steak for the meat with potatoes O'Brian. That's before the game. after the game, as we wait for traffic to clear, brats, beans, slaw. We'll have four different kinds of beer, Gaelic Ale, Fat Tire, Blue Point Taosted Lager, and Dirty Girl Blonde Ale. We always have some random dessert.

Advertisement
Narcotic jokes (maybe) aside, this has become a tailgate staple for me and I'm not a yuuuge specialty or craft beer snob. Most drinkable high alcohol content (9.5%) beer I've come across. The brewery name is very appropriate for our season too:

beer_630.jpg

I'm on the west coast, so I'll drink my calories until after the game.

Bloody Marys will bleed into before-noon beers.

Will celebrate with In-N-Out.

Nothing will be in my tailgate, but I can guarantee one of my btiches will have something in her tailgate shortly after the game.

Advertisement
Just picked up a blackstone flat top for the tailgate going to be cooking Burgers, and making cheese steaks also will be bringing a keg of new Belgium fat tire so excited to be back drinking and tailgating at the rock.

I've been looking into that Blackstone. It's on my list. It's perfect for my specialty Smash Burgers

Username checks out

Advertisement
I think you were also supposed to post your tailgate location so we could stop by.

Going to have a tailgate here in Chicago. Grilled wings with BBQ rub. Maybe some thighs.

Please explain more about how this works logistically. You load up the truck and go to some random place and make food and pretend to be in the parking lot of a football stadium?

Dude if smashburgers are your thing then this thing is a must. It's also super versatile you can cook cheesesteaks and so many other things I'm excited to have it at the tailgate.

Been using it over a year, you are right, extremely versatile.

Advertisement
Saturday can't come soon enough!

b3ea7aae2a21874d90f306b087db78ab.jpg
2f58d027108cdbf8497207a5b23c6ec0.jpg
30bbf85898546ac066da81684680b806.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NICE!! My worry is I don't have a truck to lock it up after the TG. And I've had enough stuff stolen from me in the past that I take the cheapest grills I could find. I'm pre gaming at the house with a huge breakfast then heading to the stadium to drink some Fresh, Neon, and stouts.

Saturday can't come soon enough!

b3ea7aae2a21874d90f306b087db78ab.jpg
2f58d027108cdbf8497207a5b23c6ec0.jpg
30bbf85898546ac066da81684680b806.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NICE!! My worry is I don't have a truck to lock it up after the TG. And I've had enough stuff stolen from me in the past that I take the cheapest grills I could find. I'm pre gaming at the house with a huge breakfast then heading to the stadium to drink some Fresh, Neon, and stouts.

It folds up, but you have to remove the bottom tray which takes 2 mins tops. Definitely wouldn't fit in my GT, but it fits nicely in the Corolla lol.

Advertisement
Back