What's going on with mike whyche?

Advertisement
One of the most important players on defense next season. We need him to step in and make an immediate impact.

Advertisement
1.jpg

Advertisement
One of the most important players on defense next season. We need him to step in and make an immediate impact.

Well done captain obvious. If you're not constantly crying, you're adding hard hitting analysis like, "We need Wyche to make an impact."
Stick to moping, you're better at it.

Well done captain obvious. If you're not constantly crying, you're adding hard hitting analysis like, "We need Wyche to make an impact."

Your analysis is even more hard hitting. What an insightful addition.

Advertisement

Says one of glutens angels. Lol just lol.

That's the problem with you mopes. If you don't come on this board and cry everyday about the same thing you're considered a Golden lover. However, if you weren't a ****** with a reading comprehension problem you'd know that I'm far from a Golden lover. I just don't feel the need to cry every single day about it.

Once you mopes actually have something to say its something like, "we need mike Wyche to make an impact". My point is, if that's what you got then stick to the moping. Sorry to hurt you boyfriends feelings ****ot.

:diaf:

Says one of glutens angels. Lol just lol.

That's the problem with you mopes. If you don't come on this board and cry everyday about the same thing you're considered a Golden lover. However, if you weren't a ****** with a reading comprehension problem you'd know that I'm far from a Golden lover. I just don't feel the need to cry every single day about it.

Once you mopes actually have something to say its something like, "we need mike Wyche to make an impact". My point is, if that's what you got then stick to the moping. Sorry to hurt you boyfriends feelings ****ot.

Reproted

Advertisement
Matt Porter @mattyports · 34m
One #Canes player told me today that DT Michael Wyche weighs 360 pounds. No idea if that's true, but a 6-4, 360-pound DT would be something.

Matt Porter @mattyports · 34m
One #Canes player told me today that DT Michael Wyche weighs 360 pounds. No idea if that's true, but a 6-4, 360-pound DT would be something.

Hope he doesn't arrive out of shape like the plug.

Advertisement
Back