What's going on with mike whyche?

Advertisement
Matt Porter @mattyports · 34m
One #Canes player told me today that DT Michael Wyche weighs 360 pounds. No idea if that's true, but a 6-4, 360-pound DT would be something.

It would look something like 2015 DT Daron Payne whom I wish UM would at least make an attempt to recruit. Payne is currently 6'3" 344lbs as a Junior in HS.

[video=youtube_share;LW9utFmOkAQ]http://youtu.be/LW9utFmOkAQ[/video]

Payne can do things like this to olinemen, so I would imagine Wyche should be able to also.
[video]https://vine.co/v/MebPjejHH3v[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
One #Canes player told me today that DT Michael Wyche weighs 360 pounds. No idea if that's true, but a 6-4, 360-pound DT would be something.

It would look something like 2015 DT Daron Payne whom I wish UM would at least make an attempt to recruit. Payne is currently 6'3" 344lbs as a Junior in HS.

[video=youtube_share;LW9utFmOkAQ]http://youtu.be/LW9utFmOkAQ[/video]

Would be a tough pull for UM to get if they did attempt to recruit him especially being in the state of Alabama, would be a nice NT though.

Terrance Cody had to have weighed 360 and did alright. We will see what happens when they put the pads on.

actually Cody Sr yr at Bama weighing 360 was terrible. if I remember correctly Saban was ****ed at him. he lost snaps durning his Sr yr.

Advertisement

We will finally have a NG sized body for the 3-4.

Wait till you guys see Kendell Jones. This is probably the #1 DT in the country for the 2016 class. 6-4 300+ lbs, with little body fat. This is a High school JUNIOR!

More than likely headed to Univ of Texas. Charlie Strong was on this cat the day he was hired.

176.jpg

177.jpg

Advertisement
Wait till you guys see Kendell Jones. This is probably the #1 DT in the country for the 2016 class. 6-4 300+ lbs, with little body fat. This is a High school JUNIOR!

More than likely headed to Univ of Texas. Charlie Strong was on this cat the day he was hired.

176.jpg

177.jpg

That looks like a photoshopped Eduardo Clements blown up and put next to that guy.

I disagree on 360 being bad. We need some "space eaters"

Just curious -- how big was big Vince here? Terrence Cody had to be pushing close too 400lbs while at Bama.

Advertisement
that guy from Texas is NOT a teen. Guy is at least 30-35 years old. /the kid from Bama aint leaving the state

176.jpg

177.jpg

Cot ****.

No space eaters. Space eaters in our defense would be just a fat guy in the middle of the field. No Cody wasn't 400 pounds at Bama. In fact, he had to lose wait in order for Saban to take him out of high school in the first place.

I disagree on 360 being bad. We need some "space eaters"

Just curious -- how big was big Vince here? Terrence Cody had to be pushing close too 400lbs while at Bama.

Advertisement
Back