Whats Beef?

Advertisement
Remember Brian tweeting out then deleting his story on the UM scandal last year going far and above just Grace and AQM and it involving multiple sports?

Remember Brian tweeting out then deleting his story on the UM scandal last year going far and above just Grace and AQM and it involving multiple sports?

He was creaming his pants at the thought of "breaking" another UM NCAA scandal. Dude couldn't wait to throw UM under the bus.

He was creaming his pants at the thought of "breaking" another UM NCAA scandal. Dude couldn't wait to throw UM under the bus.

Those were actually cannolis he had stuffed in his jogging pants.

Advertisement

This pos was tweeting all kinds of bullshīt about huge violations and other people involved, and he threw the basketball team under the bus, so much so that I think Larranaga blasted him. Of course none of it was true. But he he sure seemed excited and elated at the prospect.

This is one of the times that I was the maddest at him. I literally think had I seen him in person I would've punched him in the face. He was trying to sell out the program, basically.

I'll always hate him for this.

This pos was tweeting all kinds of bullshīt about huge violations and other people involved, and he threw the basketball team under the bus, so much so that I think Larranaga blasted him. Of course none of it was true. But he he sure seemed excited and elated at the prospect.

This is one of the times that I was the maddest at him. I literally think had I seen him in person I would've punched him in the face. He was trying to sell out the program, basically.

Don't waste your energy punching him, let the diabetes do the work for you

Don't waste your energy punching him, let the diabetes do the work for you

Exactly right. That Fat ******* gives blue balls a whole new meaning. He cant find his junk with his hand and **** sure still has his virginity

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hey, I'm an old man in my 60s and have never used Twitter. Does someone have a screenshot so an old man can get some laughs? Thanks.

Right there with you..have no clue how to tweet or twit or whatever the FK you do..

Advertisement
Back