Whats Beef?

Advertisement
Pete made the feast backtrack with his tail in between his legs. The feast learned the hard way getting himself schooled on twitter

It was truly pathetic how quickly The Bytch turtled up. Pete two-pieced that bowl of lard, and he threw up the ketchup-stained white flag immediately.

Pete made the feast backtrack with his tail in between his legs. The feast learned the hard way getting himself schooled on twitter

It was truly pathetic how quickly The Bytch turtled up. Pete two-pieced that bowl of lard, and he threw up the ketchup-stained white flag immediately.

Your ability to put into detail your thoughts/stories are one of the best parts of this board (besides the football info) Salute!

Advertisement
Who the **** is this fat feast beast you speak of

feast.jpg

Tread lightly Peter. I wouldnt mess with Brian London if Beef is involved.. his hunger game is strong.

The Feast is sad.

He posts shīt because he's envious of Pete's venture.

Pete did exactly the right thing: he took him out like a cold-hearted assassin.

The Feast is jealous of Pete's success and he thought he'd throw some shade about Pete's new outthehuddle.com venture (be sure to subscribe, I know I am) and Pete did what he had to do. This is business, where only the strong survive

Feast should've kept his mouth shut.

Advertisement
What a scumbag *******. I didnt hear what either of yhem had to say but there is nothing i can imagine anyome could possibly find other than jealousy to throw shade on OUTHEHUDDLE. fantastic idea and awesome for fans with genuine authentic content from legendary canes. Beast must have ran out of syrup for pancakes this morn then tried to find his crank for a rub but couldnt pluck it from under the lard

Hey, I'm an old man in my 60s and have never used Twitter. Does someone have a screenshot so an old man can get some laughs? Thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In what way does what Feast produces compare with Ariz's new project? Williams, Rolle, Vilma... that seems new to me.

Peter works with Barry Jackson as a correspondent at the Herald.

Brian London does not work with Barry at all.

Who should Barry give the plug to? Seems like a non issue but Brian made it one.

Advertisement
Back