Whatever happened to PapaCane on twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A 100% bona fide fraud. His real name was exposed. He was a government employee in Washington DC. With no access to any inside sources, especially considering that he had a full-time job 2000 miles away from Miami. He would just aggregate Internet sources, including message boards, and then pass along information as his own.

I have a special hate place in my heart for bullshīt artists like this. People that pretend to know shīt that they really don't.

Advertisement
Believe he changed his name to CaneFamNews or something similarly innocuous. Is a big nothingburger now.

A 100% bona fide fraud. His real name was exposed. He was a government employee in Washington DC. With no access to any inside sources, especially considering that he had a full-time job 2000 miles away from Miami. He would just aggregate Internet sources, including message boards, and then pass along information as his own.

I have a special hate place in my heart for bullshīt artists like this. People that pretend to know shīt that they really don't.

more details please!

more details please!

Here: https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/papa-cane/55225

For when you have the time. Tells you everything you need to know. Some pretty accurate posts in there.

Advertisement
Papa Cane, another "insider" who bit the dust.

LMAO, gotta love the attention whores on message boards.

Every year a phantom insider pops up on the scene, been this way for years...

This.

All of it.

Advertisement
Anyone know if pook187 is related to him, lol? The downvotes on this thread are telling...

He became a sniveling vaginaphobic faqqit, who is obsessed with The Franchise, is currently sporting a giant buffalo hump and a blown out ******, and now goes by the name "bmorecane."

Advertisement
Anyone know if pook187 is related to him, lol? The downvotes on this thread are telling...

Not to mention disappearing posts. Incognito mod? Unacceptable.

Yea. What's up with that. I didn't reveal his name, and anything you put on LinkedIn is in the public domain.

You have no reasonable expectation of privacy on a public site like that . But anyway if anybody wants to see that, all they have to do is put his name into LinkedIn and do a search - you'll see everything as long as you have an account with LinkedIn.

Hmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmm

Whatever you're trying to say, just say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back