Whatever happened to PapaCane on twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 100% bona fide fraud. His real name was exposed. He was a government employee in Washington DC. With no access to any inside sources, especially considering that he had a full-time job 2000 miles away from Miami. He would just aggregate Internet sources, including message boards, and then pass along information as his own.

I have a special hate place in my heart for bullshīt artists like this. People that pretend to know shīt that they really don't.

You better have deep pockets...

Advertisement
A 100% bona fide fraud. His real name was exposed. He was a government employee in Washington DC. With no access to any inside sources, especially considering that he had a full-time job 2000 miles away from Miami. He would just aggregate Internet sources, including message boards, and then pass along information as his own.

I have a special hate place in my heart for bullshīt artists like this. People that pretend to know shīt that they really don't.

Yea thanks.

Appreciate it.

I have a team of lawyers ready to roll.

I hope you have deep pockets.

Advertisement

easier for yerking him off?

How this isn't nuked it beyond me.

He tried to do some messed up stuff and messed with folks personal stuff. He went under the rock he needed to go under. Loser.

Being that CIS is much bigger and we can't put as much here for obvious reasons, it is just left that he went to obscurity where he needed to go.

Advertisement

I hope you have deep pockets.

Thanks. Don't worry, my pockets are real deep.

I am concerned about federal agents taking me out, and making it look like an accident, on my way to work, though

How this isn't nuked it beyond me.

He tried to do some messed up stuff and messed with folks personal stuff. He went under the rock he needed to go under. Loser.

Being that CIS is much bigger and we can't put as much here for obvious reasons, it is just left that he went to obscurity where he needed to go.

That's why I say fūck him. He deserves all the scorn and disrespect anybody can muster. He's a worthless, unemployed POS now. His fake-*** do-nothing government job is over. No more stealing from the taxpayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back