whatever happened to J.C. Jackson?

If you want to get into the U as a normal student today you better have a 90+ average, take a bunch of APs/honors courses and get 5s on the exams, and have a 31+ ACT/2060 SAT along with having strong extracurriculars and leadership positions. Obviously those requirements are more flexible if there is an exceptional talent and institutional need or extenuating circumstances (first generation student, underrepresented group, special musical/artistic/scientific/dance/athletic talent, etc).

If JC ran a 5 second 40 no chance he would EVER be admitted with his record. I want Corner help, but not at that price.

Miami is a force in the medical, law, and business worlds. If only the football team would stop embarrassing the school the rep would be even stronger. USD 3Billion+ raised in Momentum and Momentum 2 campaigns is serious. I want to win on the field, but really I want Miami to win in everything.

Do you squat when urinating?

Only while dropping heat. I'm not going to say any more about this but when we need to make do with our current corners/other transfers don't act like it is irrational or poor decision making. Coach Richt will do what's right by the team and more importantly the university.

First off.. Medley, Comparing this guy to women is a horrible insult to women everywhere.

Resurrection... You act like you've never been wrongly accused of armed robbery before. Give it up bro. Thrown stones and Glass houses, my friend.

BTW.. Miami's image of the bad boys of CFB is what fuels this team, keeps eyeballs on the TV and allows things like a lucrative Adidas deal. This is Miami, not The south Florida school of political correctness and unisex restrooms.

Advertisement
If you want to get into the U as a normal student today you better have a 90+ average, take a bunch of APs/honors courses and get 5s on the exams, and have a 31+ ACT/2060 SAT along with having strong extracurriculars and leadership positions. Obviously those requirements are more flexible if there is an exceptional talent and institutional need or extenuating circumstances (first generation student, underrepresented group, special musical/artistic/scientific/dance/athletic talent, etc).

If JC ran a 5 second 40 no chance he would EVER be admitted with his record. I want Corner help, but not at that price.

Miami is a force in the medical, law, and business worlds. If only the football team would stop embarrassing the school the rep would be even stronger. USD 3Billion+ raised in Momentum and Momentum 2 campaigns is serious. I want to win on the field, but really I want Miami to win in everything.

Only while dropping heat. I'm not going to say any more about this but when we need to make do with our current corners/other transfers don't act like it is irrational or poor decision making. Coach Richt will do what's right by the team and more importantly the university.

First off.. Medley, Comparing this guy to women is a horrible insult to women everywhere.

Resurrection... You act like you've never been wrongly accused of armed robbery before. Give it up bro. Thrown stones and Glass houses, my friend.

BTW.. Miami's image of the bad boys of CFB is what fuels this team, keeps eyeballs on the TV and allows things like a lucrative Adidas deal. This is Miami, not The south Florida school of political correctness and unisex restrooms.
[MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION] I thought you liked Unisex bathrooms bro??

[MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION] I thought you liked Unisex bathrooms bro??

**** no! Just men baby. Hairy hairy men.

poster on 247 says richt ignored a question about JC during the other nights events then blake james followed up with later saying he wasn't being recruited.

Advertisement
Thanks for sharing. **** looks like JC's off the field issues are to much for UM's administration if Blake James is chiming in on whether UM is recruiting him.

Go Canes

poster on 247 says richt ignored a question about JC during the other nights events then blake james followed up with later saying he wasn't being recruited.

The 247 poster got that from a poster here...

I was there for that also last night
Great event and very impressed with richt

I was the one that asked the JC Jackson question , which he dodged

Btw. James caught with me afterwards and said we are not recruiting him
I then asked him about Walton

"Mark will be fine" was his response

(Could be the same person though)

Advertisement
Right, I'm sure Blake James would be commenting on JC Jackson and the status of Mark Walton to random fans. You guys will believe anything.

Advertisement
Back