What you drinkin?

I hear ya...i was born on the UM campus (Doctors Hospital) in 69 and grew up in Kendall. Moved to Israel in 08 and its where I am now. No im not ****** but my wife is...lol Its an interesting conversation at times..

Doctors, 1952, my brother. Wife and I are planning trip to Holy Land in 2019 for a couple weeks. We’re Catholics and she was there with my sister last year. She has been begging me to go.

Advertisement
Doctors, 1952, my brother. Wife and I are planning trip to Holy Land in 2019 for a couple weeks. We’re Catholics and she was there with my sister last year. She has been begging me to go.

You have a place to stay here, brother. Rosh Ha'ayin. 8km east of Tel Aviv. I have a 3 story house, not to mention an English-Hebrew speaking tour guide to offer. Thats me btw..

drink.gif

You have a place to stay here, brother. Rosh Ha'ayin. 8km east of Tel Aviv. I have a 3 story house, not to mention an English-Hebrew speaking tour guide to offer. Thats me btw..

We were planning to stay in Jerusalem but certainly would not mind a friendly place. I pm you contact info. Thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back