What you drinkin?

Advertisement
basil_hayden_bourbon3.jpg

Started the day (+7 hours ahead of most of yaz) with Irish coffee...shifted to Weihenstephan in the afternoon, and after about 2L of water and some B12 its Titos and Redbull until kickoff. Might have to break the Glenfiddich if it gets ugly...

What u drankin?
You in Germany?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not presently, but I spent a few months over the course of the last 2 years in Berlin on biz...picked up a bit of a Weihenstephan habit along the way.
Word. You said you were 7 hours ahead so I guessed . I was there for 3 years so I know they don’t have daylight savings over there so you are either 6 or 7 hours ahead of EST depending on the time of year.

Advertisement
Does anyone remember the crazy, backwood, overall-wearing, Hatfield-n-McCoy representin **** at the Clemson tailgate a few years back who funnelled a bottle of Crown and LIVED? There was a vid of it goin around but I was absolutely mesmerized.

Whoa!!! That's the George Washington recipe they had on Moonshiners. Drink up my friend...
Not a big Whiskey drinker so, should I drink this straight? Over rocks? Mix it with something? I'm all ope for suggestions. I'm typically a Rum & Vodka drinker

Advertisement
Back