What you drinkin?

Advertisement
@MotoSniper let me get a snickers, please...

Man, I had wild Puerto Rican ****** shots all morning!! The strong **** from the island 🌴

Woo whee, that **** made my chest hairs grow...
Nice man! you are focused already. Already warned the wife, I'm drinking early and depending on how the game goes, might get belligerent. She told me she was going shopping...

Just remember, drinking makes Rosier a better QB. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

jefferson_s-ocean-voyage-15-wheated-sell-sheet-1.jpg

Word. You said you were 7 hours ahead so I guessed . I was there for 3 years so I know they don’t have daylight savings over there so you are either 6 or 7 hours ahead of EST depending on the time of year.
I hear ya...i was born on the UM campus (Doctors Hospital) in 69 and grew up in Kendall. Moved to Israel in 08 and its where I am now. No im not ****** but my wife is...lol Its an interesting conversation at times..

Not a big Whiskey drinker so, should I drink this straight? Over rocks? Mix it with something? I'm all ope for suggestions. I'm typically a Rum & Vodka drinker
Two finger shot in a tumbler glass. No frills. Knock that ***** back. I used to have your same tastes but chose to quit drinking. Lately, I've gotten into liquors I can take a shot and not have a drink in my hand the whole time.

Advertisement
Word. You said you were 7 hours ahead so I guessed . I was there for 3 years so I know they don’t have daylight savings over there so you are either 6 or 7 hours ahead of EST depending on the time of year.
I hear ya...i was born on the UM campus (Doctors Hospital) in 69 and grew up in Kendall. Moved to Israel in 08 and its where I am now. No im not ****** but my wife is...lol Its an interesting conversation at times..
Cool man. I was born in Hollywood and lived in Pembroke Pines until I joined the Army. Bleed Orange and Green. We never made it to Israel, as it was a place we were not allowed to go. Closest place we vacationed at was probably Budapest. Not counting deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Cool man. I was born in Hollywood and lived in Pembroke Pines until I joined the Army. Bleed Orange and Green. We never made it to Israel, as it was a place we were not allowed to go. Closest place we vacationed at was probably Budapest. Not counting deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan.
Thank you for your service, bud.
Keep bleeding Orange and Green!!!

Advertisement

Chewed a lil dirt myself in Saudi (Al Kharj) back in 95 with the USAF with my K9. Well before the move here tho...

Advertisement
Not a big Whiskey drinker so, should I drink this straight? Over rocks? Mix it with something? I'm all ope for suggestions. I'm typically a Rum & Vodka drinker
I was a HUGE drinker of the brown water! I like the way a bit of water opens up whiskey. I'd suggest putting a single large rock (if you have them, or two regular rocks if you don't) into a two or three finger pour. There is no "right" way, it's all personal taste, but that's how I preferred whiskey.

Oh dont get me wrong, we had no job for this 6 months. We sat on a bomb dump for 6 months playing spades. Interesting country tho.
Spades....That’s the biggest time killer when you are waiting for movement. Luckily I was an advid player in my youth so I dominated wherever I went. Thank you for your service brother!!!

Advertisement
Oh dont get me wrong, we had no job for this 6 months. We sat on a bomb dump for 6 months playing spades. Interesting country tho.

I miss those days, brother. It has been 3 years since I retired and I wake up each morning with the itch to blow shït up and head down ****'s gate with my brothers one last time...Don't get me wrong, I love being home and seeing my wife every night, and not have to worry about getting killed or losing friends, but ****, I miss the Spartan life. Warriors are not taught to retire...God bless you man, be safe out there fighting the good fight.

I miss those days, brother. It has been 3 years since I retired and I wake up each morning with the itch to blow shït up and head down ****'s gate with my brothers one last time...Don't get me wrong, I love being home and seeing my wife every night, and not have to worry about getting killed or losing friends, but ****, I miss the Spartan life. Warriors are not taught to retire...God bless you man, be safe out there fighting the good fight.
Thank you for your service

Advertisement
Back