What you drinkin?

Advertisement
I miss those days, brother. It has been 3 years since I retired and I wake up each morning with the itch to blow shït up and head down ****'s gate with my brothers one last time...Don't get me wrong, I love being home and seeing my wife every night, and not have to worry about getting killed or losing friends, but ****, I miss the Spartan life. Warriors are not taught to retire...God bless you man, be safe out there fighting the good fight.

SPARTANNNNS what is your profession ??

God bless you too man. To be able to fall asleep at night under the same serenity as your family is a blessing

Advertisement
Whoa!!! That's the George Washington recipe they had on Moonshiners. Drink up my friend...

Old George was biggest booze maker in colonies. I’m still sitting on a 25 yr old Macallan that I was about open for our 6th NC when that frigging paid for flag fell to the ground. Now I am thinking it is bad luck so I’ll drink it when Mark gets fired but until then I am going with no fat milk in honor of our 30 yr old offense. Not wasting any more good booze on this bum. You’al enjoy.

I miss those days, brother. It has been 3 years since I retired and I wake up each morning with the itch to blow shït up and head down ****'s gate with my brothers one last time...Don't get me wrong, I love being home and seeing my wife every night, and not have to worry about getting killed or losing friends, but ****, I miss the Spartan life. Warriors are not taught to retire...God bless you man, be safe out there fighting the good fight.
Thanks to you, also.

Advertisement
Old George was biggest booze maker in colonies. I’m still sitting on a 25 yr old Macallan that I was about open for our 6th NC when that frigging paid for flag fell to the ground. Now I am thinking it is bad luck so I’ll drink it when Mark gets fired but until then I am going with no fat milk in honor of our 30 yr old offense. Not wasting any more good booze on this bum. You’al enjoy.
Save that!

I was going to knock back a few brews but since I know Rosie will be getting the start im switching to hard liquor to hopefully avoid the eventual headache/eyes bleeding pain I will have watching him throw ducks into the dirt

Advertisement
Stoli-O on the rocks with a lime. Titos if they don't have Stoli
You may not be a flavored guy which I usually am not either when it comes to liquor, but have you ever tried Hangar One Mandarin vodka? That stuff is phenomenal! So good I drank it over the rocks with nothing else. That's what made me think of it. You should give it a try, have it in most big liquor stores.

You may not be a flavored guy which I usually am not either when it comes to liquor, but have you ever tried Hangar One Mandarin vodka? That stuff is phenomenal! So good I drank it over the rocks with nothing else. That's what made me think of it. You should give it a try, have it in most big liquor stores.
I actually have tried it. Very smooth. Its hard to find though. Actually, Stoli-O has a slight Orange flavor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back