What would it take to turn you

Advertisement
I have surrendered to the fact that Golden and co will be back next year. Facing this reality i have tried to be reasonable and find a glimmer of hope, something to get excited about for next year. What are you doing to stay excited? and what would it take to turn you around for 2015?

Recruiting? I mean, no offense/disrespect to any of the kids coming in but by all accounts this is a mediocre class coming in (when compared to previous classes) and after the last 5 years i just CANNOT get excited about any freshman coming in anymore. Im burnt out from the cycle of the fresh new baby face that will save us.

Spring ball? Im sure i will follow and read the transcripts but who was the last gem discovered at spring ball/the practice field who's practice play translated to actual game play? Lamar Miller maybe?

And then the Season? What will it take to make you a believer? a 5-0 start? 6-0? I hate to say i am so jaded i dont know if anything short of 10 wins will have me thinking "hhmmm, ok Golden DOES know what he's doing"

This year i survived by leaning on Duke. What the sh*t are you guys leaning on for next year? Kayaa? Yearby (seems like a nice kid but no Duke)? the freshmen?

Someone help. This is effing disheartening

Have your buddy ***** slap you and Stop the F'ing whining. We will be fine. Hopefully our next president can put us over the top... Enjoy the team and sport for what it is.

You can't have a opinion around here. Board rules to follow
1) If you're black your opinion isn't as important as those other races
2) You are only allowed to post negative comments
3) If you don't agree with the negative people you will be castrated and have a bunch of thumbs down
4) Repeat steps 1-3 before you press send

:p1juBCjTel7jd.jpg:

Thats a really negative post.

Good stuff!!! :encouragement:

Had the administration listened to the fans after Butch's 4th year, we never would have had the greatest team ever assembled. We need to be patient with Al. He walked into a tough situation. You have to learn to walk before you can run. If you read Al's letter to the team, you know he is on a collision course with a national championship.

The above was sarcasm.

Notice the last line at last moment. Now i have to go to confession fro what I was going to tell you.

I have surrendered to the fact that Golden and co will be back next year. Facing this reality i have tried to be reasonable and find a glimmer of hope, something to get excited about for next year. What are you doing to stay excited? and what would it take to turn you around for 2015?

Recruiting? I mean, no offense/disrespect to any of the kids coming in but by all accounts this is a mediocre class coming in (when compared to previous classes) and after the last 5 years i just CANNOT get excited about any freshman coming in anymore. Im burnt out from the cycle of the fresh new baby face that will save us.

Spring ball? Im sure i will follow and read the transcripts but who was the last gem discovered at spring ball/the practice field who's practice play translated to actual game play? Lamar Miller maybe?

And then the Season? What will it take to make you a believer? a 5-0 start? 6-0? I hate to say i am so jaded i dont know if anything short of 10 wins will have me thinking "hhmmm, ok Golden DOES know what he's doing"

This year i survived by leaning on Duke. What the sh*t are you guys leaning on for next year? Kayaa? Yearby (seems like a nice kid but no Duke)? the freshmen?

Time machine.

Have your buddy ***** slap you and Stop the F'ing whining. We will be fine. Hopefully our next president can put us over the top... Enjoy the team and sport for what it is.

You can't have a opinion around here. Board rules to follow
1) If you're black your opinion isn't as important as those other races
2) You are only allowed to post negative comments
3) If you don't agree with the negative people you will be castrated and have a bunch of thumbs down
4) Repeat steps 1-3 before you press send

:p1juBCjTel7jd.jpg:
Need a hanky?

Advertisement

proxy.php

Not getting embarrassed in any games for the first season ever under Al would be a good start. Getting 10 wins for the first time ever under Al would be good as well. Winning the Coastal for the first time ever under Al. Winning the ACC for the first time ever under Al. Winning a freaking bowl game for the first time ever under Al. You get the point.

The start? That would be the end.

The problem is we play a relatively easy schedule...any success that piece of **** has next season easily sets the program back another 2-3 seasons. Root for 0-12 or as close to it as possible

That's a little over the top. A sport *** coach like golden will do himself in. Going 0-12 is just bad for miami not just golden. At this point you have to protect the U until this cancer is removed. You still want some good players to come here so the next guy has some good player to work with. Mia I has some good players on the roster now but a continued influx is Neaded.

Not getting embarrassed in any games for the first season ever under Al would be a good start. Getting 10 wins for the first time ever under Al would be good as well. Winning the Coastal for the first time ever under Al. Winning the ACC for the first time ever under Al. Winning a freaking bowl game for the first time ever under Al. You get the point.

The problem is we play a relatively easy schedule...any success that piece of **** has next season easily sets the program back another 2-3 seasons. Root for 0-12 or as close to it as possible

That's a little over the top. A sport *** coach like golden will do himself in. Going 0-12 is just bad for miami not just golden. At this point you have to protect the U until this cancer is removed. You still want some good players to come here so the next guy has some good player to work with. Mia I has some good players on the roster now but a continued influx is Neaded.

Unfortunately, the cancer runs much much deeper than Golden. UM is rotten from deep within. We need a T Boone Pickens, Phil Knight, Schottenstein (Ohio St) type to save this program. Instead we are stuck with a tomato farmer and a bunch of delusional oblivious dolts running the school. I'm afraid it's all over

It starts at the top. New prez replaces Blake James in August and I'll know we got the right one.

Advertisement
I was done when I flew in from California for the Va Tech game in 2013 only to sit in a driving rain storm so I could watch the Canes defense literally back themselves down the field all night long. I was DONE!

I had no interest in spending money on the Canes this year, but after the 3 game stretch when we changed our defense I bought back in. I flew in from the bay area for the FSU game. It was a great game environment, almost OB-like. But once again, al golden found a way to lose against a ranked opponent. The next week we came out in the dorito shell scheme against UVA. That was the moment I joined the fire golden bandwagon.

This was me almost 100%. Except I flew in from PA, sat in that weather with my wife and 5 year old son, and decided that night I was done coming to games until Golden was gone. FSU morning, I was sad I didn't go.. after the fast start I was really bummed I didn't go.... then Golden reminded me why I didn't go.

Won't fly down again. We have a timeshare in Miami but we just keep trading it for points to use elsewhere. #thanksal

You know what I'm hoping for this season?
That we hire a good president, and Golden gets fired midway through the year. And that Adidas has a good design on the new Uniforms.
Other than that there is absolutely nothing to be excited about, unless Golden suddenly quits.

Unfortunately, the cancer runs much much deeper than Golden. UM is rotten from deep within. We need a T Boone Pickens, Phil Knight, Schottenstein (Ohio St) type to save this program. Instead we are stuck with a tomato farmer and a bunch of delusional oblivious dolts running the school. I'm afraid it's all over

A good coach can over this imo.

Advertisement
And to answer the question the only thing can shut me up is a national championship ....maybe even back to back or 2 in 3 years. This bich has a lot of damage to over come lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back