What would it take to turn you

I'll be watching the gators next season, I'm not wasting my time with this crap show anymore. If UM wants to bankrupt both their med program and now their athletic program, have the *** at it.

Note that I did say I'll be watching UF, not rooting for them. I firmly believe their head coach hire was a *** up, i'm interested to watch it play out.

Advertisement
Hate AG with a passion, but I will root for the Canes anyway. I expect AG to fail but i'm rooting for him to prove me wrong. If he don't, deuces. In 2016 we will be in a better position to hire somebody capable of handling business.

Not a chance in **** this happens but for me it would take:

1. 10 + wins
2. Beat FSU
3. Win the ACC
4. Win a major bowl

If he can somehow accomplish all 4, I would be slightly more interested. Otherwise, continue to go **** your fat self.

not only win the national title, we would also have to win the SuperBowl to win me back.

Anyone that thinks folden is going to turn this around will never get it.

If there is any glimmer of hope, it will be when the new president has enough time to assess and then clean house. Thats the only move.

Advertisement
The two best wins for this team since Golden arrived were Duke and Cincinnati this year. It's inconceivable for me, anyway, that all of a sudden Golden figures out how to win real, competitive football games by next fall.

Nothing can make the 2015 season for me. Even if this abortion of a "staph" finds a way to win 9 or 10 games, that would only set us back even more when they all got 5 year extensions.

An 0-12 season would make me pretty happy.

Had the administration listened to the fans after Butch's 4th year, we never would have had the greatest team ever assembled. We need to be patient with Al. He walked into a tough situation. You have to learn to walk before you can run. If you read Al's letter to the team, you know he is on a collision course with a national championship.

The above was sarcasm.

Advertisement
Nothing!! 6-7, competes with the worst record in 25yrs, no changes in staff members, 4 yrs losing streak to FSU, predictable as a coach, no adjustments, 100%zone D all the **** time, not attacking on D, when they do Attack on O and are successful they back down into playing " not to lose" style.... The list goes on and on, so with that said, it will be same-ol next yr. I'm done with this guy as HC of Miami

A really ferocious dodge ball tourney will get my pulse going, after which I will fight back the impulse to mist up at the participation trophy ceremony. #unitedbaby!

Advertisement
Just look at the players.

We've got Kaaya. We've got Yearby. We've got Coley, Waters, Malcolm, and Berrios. We've got Carter, Bush, Burns, Jenkins, and Howard. We've got McCord, AQM, and Chad. Grace, Kirby, and Young. We've got unknowns and redshirts like Trayone, Mike Smith, D Jack, and Njoku. We've got impact freshman like Walton, Jaquan, and Scarlett (pls) coming in.

Plenty of players to get excited about, and plenty of talent to win some games.

On a more depressing note, this season was so bad that I'm excited to not care so much that it's finally the off-season. Gotta look on the bright side.

Everybody can learn. Even Al Golden. If we win the ACC and have no blowouts next year ill consider him improving. And I want it to happen.

Im not holding my breath. But ive come to grips that hes going nowhere.

Advertisement
Like a lot of people on here I got hype as **** when we went on that 3 game winning streak ... We may be an angry mob, but we come around pretty quick

GTFOH with this ****.

A 2, 3 or 4 game winning streak would set this program back another 2-3 years.

If you give a **** about this program..you're rooting for as close to 0-12 as possible. That piece of **** administration needs something drastic like that to happen before those clueless ***** will act.

There is no "coming around". Golden is done here...it's just a matter of when and how much more damage he'll do in the meantime.

Wtf did you say to me you little *****? ill have you know I finished top of my Navy Seal class. I have over 83 confirmed kills with my sniper unit. As we speak my team is working on pinpointing your location. You really ****ed up this time. Youre nothing but another target.

I'm leaning on another terrible year and then this ******* idiot will be gone. I am not going to the games and will not get season tickets until he has been fired. I will be watching Auburn as I have a ton of family that is Auburn fans. I will watch Miami and will expect them to be out coached the entire game and watch them get worse as the season goes on. Al golden has stripped me of my favorite time of year.

Lol. Here we go with the Slurpers already.

I've hated golden ardently for 3 years. I'm tired of it, honestly.

this amount of pressure from the fans coupled with his terrible performance hasn't phased the admin.

I've accepted mediocrity. I'm prepared to passionlessly watch miami lose, without all the hate.

Rooting for a loss is useless.

My fandom is exhausted.

Maybe in 9 months it will be #renewed

I have surrendered to the fact that Golden and co will be back next year. Facing this reality i have tried to be reasonable and find a glimmer of hope, something to get excited about for next year. What are you doing to stay excited? and what would it take to turn you around for 2015?

Recruiting? I mean, no offense/disrespect to any of the kids coming in but by all accounts this is a mediocre class coming in (when compared to previous classes) and after the last 5 years i just CANNOT get excited about any freshman coming in anymore. Im burnt out from the cycle of the fresh new baby face that will save us.

Spring ball? Im sure i will follow and read the transcripts but who was the last gem discovered at spring ball/the practice field who's practice play translated to actual game play? Lamar Miller maybe?

And then the Season? What will it take to make you a believer? a 5-0 start? 6-0? I hate to say i am so jaded i dont know if anything short of 10 wins will have me thinking "hhmmm, ok Golden DOES know what he's doing"

This year i survived by leaning on Duke. What the sh*t are you guys leaning on for next year? Kayaa? Yearby (seems like a nice kid but no Duke)? the freshmen?

Someone help. This is effing disheartening

Have your buddy ***** slap you and Stop the F'ing whining. We will be fine. Hopefully our next president can put us over the top... Enjoy the team and sport for what it is.

You can't have a opinion around here. Board rules to follow
1) If you're black your opinion isn't as important as those other races
2) You are only allowed to post negative comments
3) If you don't agree with the negative people you will be castrated and have a bunch of thumbs down
4) Repeat steps 1-3 before you press send

:p1juBCjTel7jd.jpg:

Advertisement
Back