What will it take for Mario to regain your trust?

What will it take for Mario to regain your trust?

• He never had my trust and never will.

Votes: 19 8.7%
  • Win a national championship in the next few years.

Votes: 48 21.9%
  • 10 wins in the next year.

Votes: 89 40.6%
  • 7-5 is better than 5-7.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • It is all about the off-season championships (recruiting/portal).

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Hire a clock manager.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Move to another conference and Mario will be fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Win the ACCCG this year.

Votes: 44 20.1%
  • Blowout UNC

Votes: 88 40.2%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just some fun
It’s all good haha. I’ll say I didn’t trust him coming in and he certainly hasn’t done anything to change my mind

Not saying I want him fired or hes a bad coach, I actually think hes a great person to have leading this program at the moment

But A&M last year coaching scared and things like the GT game….I mean no I don’t trust him with the game on the line and that was kind of the book on him coming here

Advertisement
Advertisement
The goal was always to get better YoY. We were 5-7. Now we are 4-1. The goalposts have been continually moved whether everyone wants to admit it to themselves or not. Very few people had us at a 10+ win season. I think the national consensus was better than 5 wins, less than 8. It wasn't until we saw the outcome of the TAMU game that everyone started raising the ceiling on what this team was capable of achieving. Still, I think this was a growing year for the Canes. We just need to make and win a bowl and keep stacking recruits which we are on track to doing. If we get anything more out of the season, then okay--it will be a whipped topping.

I think my options aren’t listed. It’s simple.

Win 8-10 (don’t care who or how) games this year.

Beat UF week 1 next year.
8 wouldn't be enough for me. 9+ would make me feel better because it means we won at least 2 of our remaining tough games. 3 big games this year (including A&M) would be a "proof of concept" that shows winning wasn't a fluke and that we're on the right path.

UNC must win
Beat UVA and BC
1 of NCst or Clem (Preferably Clemson)
1 of FSU, Louisville (preferably FSU)
ZERO blowout losses/quit games.

Would make me feel pretty good about being in the right track.

Advertisement
Back