what will be um record at the end of the season.

I think our schedule is set up very nicely. If we had a real coach we could have a fantastic year. (1 or 2 losses). However with our idiot corch every D1 game will be a struggle to win. We will go into every one of our games with a distinct disadvantage at head corch. I say we will win 6 games despite AL. Hopefully that will be enough to get him fired. I will say that every Division one team on our schedule has a very good chance to beat us, just because we have AL at the helm.

Advertisement
This team is going to shock the **** out of my gloomy friends on this board. We'll be in the mix for a playoff slot when all is said and done.

I think our schedule is set up very nicely. If we had a real coach we could have a fantastic year. (1 or 2 losses). However with our idiot corch every D1 game will be a struggle to win. We will go into every one of our games with a distinct disadvantage at head corch. I say we will win 6 games despite AL. Hopefully that will be enough to get him fired. I will say that every Division one team on our schedule has a very good chance to beat us, just because we have AL at the helm.

Golden has done more with less talent in 2013 in terms of wins than the team he had in 2014 which undoubtedly had more talent. Ain't no telling really... I like our chances with an experienced starting qb and best overall talent we have had on defense and O in years.

Schedule is so bad I could see us pulling out 7 games. Golden is so bad I could see us losing 7 games. I can't gauge this season cause a few of our opponents are in transition. Nebraska has a new coaching staff, FSU lost Winston, Pitt has a new coaching staff, etc. In the end I see 5-7 but who knows.

There isn't a single unit that I'm confident in. Not Oline, Dline, LBs, DBs, WRs, TEs, RBs. Throw in the worst coaching staff in the country and we could be looking at a real bad season.

Golden has done more with less talent in 2013 in terms of wins than the team he had in 2014 which undoubtedly had more talent. Ain't no telling really... I like our chances with an experienced starting qb and best overall talent we have had on defense and O in years.

LOL @ this guy.

Is he on the payroll or was he born this way?

Advertisement

LOL @ this guy.

Stop bra. I don't like golden and want him gone... As of now he is still Miami's coach. So guess what? I'm still going to root for my canes no matter who the coach is.. Is it a crime to be optimistic about the season?

LOL @ this guy.

Stop bra. I don't like golden and want him gone... As of now he is still Miami's coach. So guess what? I'm still going to root for my canes no matter who the coach is.. Is it a crime to be optimistic about the season?

Listen bra...any Canes fan with any semblance of intelligence and a grasp of what's really important knows what's up....so the fact you're absolutely clueless in regards to that point should give you something to reflect on.

Wins are losses at this point. Painting any other picture under the circumstances is stupidity.

We didn't beat a single good team in 2013. Our record was purely based on the fact that we played a soft schedule which he then managed to lose to an even worse schedule with a better team in 2014.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a cop out... Either horrible record like 5-7 or 4-8 or a great season like 10-2 or 11-1. Golden will be coaching for his job, so he either chokes or performs. More than likely he chokes and we go 5-7.

The FSU game will determine what kind of season we have.

Advertisement
This is just a pretend scenario, but I'll give it just for fun.

My version of the 2015 Miami Hurricanes Football Season

BCC -- W. Easy
@FAU -- W. They'll have their largest crowdever. They will be pumped. They will score fast. The game will be over by halftime.
Neb -- W. The game will be close. The new coaching staff blues will bite them. Some play will bounce our way for the home victory. 27-21 type.
@CIN -- W. There place will be rocking! It'll be the biggest game in school history and they'll play like it. Late plays will win us this game.
@FSU -- W. People will think Miami has turned the corner. We'll play with passion and enthusiasm and win one close.
VT -- L. Ugly. All that emotion and close games will wear on us. We will lose and it won't even be close.
Clem -- L. Close. We'll bounce back. We'll be prepared and be winning in the 2nd half. The game will get away from us.
@Duke -- L. Ugh. How will we let it happen? Outcoached. Outschemed. Out-"desired". 41-34 type.
UVA -- W. Al will get the UVA monkey off his back.
@ UNC -- W. There's a reason they didn't play a spring game. UNC is headed in the wrong direction. It won't matter though, because...
GT -- L. A fourth ACC loss will end any delusions of us playing for the ACC championship. It'll be a tough game, but a loss.
@ Pitt -- W. Al will get to 8 wins but it won't be enough to save his job. He'll be fired after the game.

Maybe we win our bowl game and end with 9 wins. Maybe Al is retained and gets to coach 2016. I just think that we'll have too many close emotional wins to sustain excellence. We could win 5. We could win 10. With the staff there is so much missing that would be required to give you a feeling that we'll typically come out prepared and schematically aligned for success. But there's so much talent that you begin to believe that, with the right coaching, these boys have a chance.

8-4

Advertisement
Back