what will be um record at the end of the season.

Advertisement
Lay off the crack breakfasts son.

Somewhere between 4-7 & 5-6

6-5 would be the outlier.

Last edited:
I think it will be 9-3 tell me if im dreaming.

Dreaming.

We just went 6-7 after losing 8 players to the draft. One of the best RB's we've had here, a first round tackle and WR, a beast of a MLB, one of the best TE's in college football last year, and various other starters and role players. Outside of our WR's and Kayaa what do you consider a strength or a position of improvement? We could say DE, but with this staff, JJ Watt would be a liability. LB probably not. DB's no better than last year. OL just got younger and likely less talented without Flowers.

So 6-7 and we are a worse team this year (at least in talent). Yet somehow I still see Golden stumbling into some wins and getting 7-8 so that way he can preach improvement and we will keep him another year, because that's just the way things have been working for us.

I'm not making a prediction this year. Hope for the best and to be surprised

Advertisement
Terrified about the possibility of 8-9 wins, just because the other teams are that garbage. I know, we went 6-7 with last years heavy talent team. We also won 7 in 2012 against a harder schedule (The least talented team during Golden's stay) and 9 in 2013. Anything can happen, especially if they start out 3-0 against that trash. These kids are going to be overconfident during that streak, swag through the roof. First loss...CRASH!!! Optimally, .500 from that point. Probably lower.

7 - 6 and Golden says, "Well, we improved in the win column... therefore, we are Trending in a positive manner."

Blake James: I told you we had a Superstar Coach!

Advertisement
I either want a 10 win season and an acc championship or enough losses for golden to get fired. 8 or 9 wins I'm afraid will get him more time

I hate to root for a coach to get canned because that would mean Kaaya is not able to lift the team beyond the coaching incompetence. I want Kaaya to succeed. That being said, I cant see more than 5 or 6 wins.

Advertisement
4-8. Just no way it can be any better with these coaches. I think Golden is retained regardless of the record. Only way we get rid of him is if he decides to move on himself....and no one wants him.

I either want a 10 win season and an acc championship or enough losses for golden to get fired. 8 or 9 wins I'm afraid will get him more time

10 wins and an acc championship would create **** for the next 5 years. Cause Gorlden and butt buddie aren't ever winning the whole dam thing.

Ever.

7-6 - we DO NOT play for the ACC Championship, and we get are asses kicked in some mid-level bowl.

Sorry fellas...

Advertisement
Saturday Sep. 5
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats
Sun Life Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL 6:00 p.m. ET

Friday Sept. 11
Florida Atlantic Owls
FAU Stadium, Boca Raton, FL 8:00 p.m. ET

Saturday Sep. 19
Nebraska Cornhuskers
Sun Life Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL 3:30 p.m. ET

Saturday
Sep. 26 --- Open Date --- ---

Thurs. Oct. 1
Cincinnati Bearcats
Nippert Stadium, Cincinnati, OH 7:30 p.m. ET

Saturday Oct. 10
Florida State Seminoles
Doak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, FL

Saturday Oct. 17
Virginia Tech Hokies
Sun Life Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL

Saturday Oct. 24
Clemson Tigers

Saturday Oct. 31
Duke Blue Devils
Wallace Wade Stadium, Durham, NC

Saturday Nov. 7
Virginia Cavaliers

Saturday Nov. 14
North Carolina Tar Heels
Kenan Memorial Stadium, Chapel Hill, NC

Saturday Nov. 21
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

Friday Nov. 27
Pittsburgh Panthers
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA

Looking at the schedule there are a couple games that should be wins for the canes and a couple games that will probably be loses but the majority of the games are toss ups to me and can go either way and those games will make or break the season for the canes

Advertisement
Back