what will be um record at the end of the season.

Advertisement
I think we may go 6-7 again as much as i like Kaaya i don't think he can do it on his own without any good coaching we lost a lot in Duke Johnson,Clive,Dorsett and Perryman Al can try to sell everyone on this team is going to be better but lets be real the Eye in the sky don't lie we are a below average team last year was suppose to be the year with Ryan Williams an a veteran team to go 9-3 an then this year have a little dropout after everyone left for the draft but by us having a drop out this year we going to have a drop out in back to back years because i see us going 6-7 we may beat Bethune and FAU and maybe another win or so but its going to be a struggle and these kids are going to QUIT the seed has been planted.

Advertisement
If Golden sticks to his usual ways we go 4-8 or 6-6 at best. (Most likely outcome) Or Golden looks himself in the mirror and actually made changes to his usual way of coaching and lets the guys play and we win 9-11 games. (99.999% this wont happen)

No in-between this year. Either Golden handcuffs the team and we suck or he lets them play and we are more talented than nearly every team on the schedule

I think 4 wins saves his job. It has to be an absolute tank job where even the likes of dk72 is off the wagon. I'm talking 3-9 with a blowout loss vs FAU.

I'm taking the over. At least 5 wins, maybe as many as 7. Just enough to keep his paunchy red face and costco tie around for another year.

7-6.

Advertisement
offense will struggle. defense is dogshyt

5-7 wins as usual

I could see also see a complete meltdown like 4-8

7-5 is the ceiling IMO.

6-6 is likely.

5-7 is very possible.

* We'll know everything we need to know about the 2015 Canes by the end of week 3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Twinkie **** has never won more then 9 games in his miserable, sweaty, hair gel soaked career. That's his ceiling. 9 wins. He may or may not get there this year, but that is his limit. 9 wins.

7-5 is the ceiling IMO.

6-6 is likely.

5-7 is very possible.

* We'll know everything we need to know about the 2015 Canes by the end of week 3.

Keep in mind wins early do not mean we are good. I still had lots of doubts the year we started 7-0 simply, because of the way we played against the pass and on offense, although many were overly hyped with a win is a win. Needless to say, once it got exposed, it all went downhill very quickly.

We play a ridiculously easy schedule. Given the fact we NEED a solid 6, 7 or 8 loss season to assure Golden's ousting and possibly a return to relevance...

I'll predict the football gods and the powers that be will have none of that. My biggest fear is a ****** *** 8 or 9 win season we squeak by a bunch of close games...Golden gets lauded for "improvement"...and our self imposed football purgatory continues.

I never bet...but I'm betting the over on our "win" total this year on an online sports book. That way if my worst nightmare comes true and Golden takes advantage of that ****** schedule I'll at least get some money out of it while having to endure additional years of his incompetence ruining the program. I'll gladly lose that bet if it means guaranteeing a new regime here.

Advertisement
Back