What went wrong

View as article
Advertisement
Maybe he can work a package deal with this guy to start a mope bowling league or something.
I love that I rent space on your head😂😂😂 Mario had the worst year and save for recruiting stole money. Lol people like you are ok with that. I'm not ok and don't believe we can be elite w him. IDC what you think..

I’m all for Gattis being fired but to his credit this was the least athletic Miami offense I’ve ever seen. I don’t think we had one Sub 4.5 WR and none of them were a legit threat with the ball in their hands outside maybe Brashard who was okay

Advertisement
I’m all for Gattis being fired but to his credit this was the least athletic Miami offense I’ve ever seen. I don’t think we had one Sub 4.5 WR and none of them were a legit threat with the ball in their hands outside maybe Brashard who was okay
I disagree about least athletic..Duke scored 40 points with 2* guys give me a break. I'm sick of the excuses. Pitt has mostly 3* 40 points with less athletic kids. MTSU 1 * and cast offs and they scored 40. We allowed 40+ 5 times.. Clemson's QB had his best day ever against us running the ball. No more excuses call it like it is.

Last edited:
The O we ran made our guys look even less athletic than they are. Yes, we need more talent. However, we need better coaching even more. This O isn't going to work. Gattis was handed a seasoned OL, top notch QB, solid RB group, good TE group, and serviceable WRs. Notice I didn't say amazing WRs. Still, we had enough talent that a good coach would be able to scheme guys open. Gattis went with an O that showcased our weaknesses and put our strengths on the back burner. Square peg, round hole, all year long.

Advertisement
I disagree about lest athletic..Duke has scored 40 points with 2* guys give me a break. I'm sick of the excuses. Pitt has mostly 3* 40 points with less athletic kids. MTSU 1 * and cast offs and they scored 40...
We turned the ball over 8 times against Duke. Our scheme absolutely sucked this season and didn’t help out the talent we had at all but when TVD went down our offense not only had terrible WR play but it had even worse WR play. Jake literally has zero pocket presence and Jaccuri can barely complete a forward pass

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whether you rock with Mario or not, there is no excuse for what we saw. 5 consecutive losses at home and 4 games giving up 40+ points at home. Inexcuseable. Better not take freaking 7 years to hire and fire people. Lean on Highsmith. Get some **** NFL coaches if necessary

It will be a bit different because Mario actually has spent a year with this roster and understands it’s strengths and weaknesses
we knew its strengths and weaknesses from the spring game. if Mario couldn't see it then, hes the dumbest person on earth and I dontbelieve he is.

I love that I rent space on your head😂😂😂 Mario had the worst year and save for recruiting stole money. Lol people like you are ok with that. I'm not ok and don't believe we can be elite w him. IDC what you think..
Yet you chose to respond.

Advertisement
Back