What went wrong

View as article
Advertisement
I’m all for Gattis being fired but to his credit this was the least athletic Miami offense I’ve ever seen. I don’t think we had one Sub 4.5 WR and none of them were a legit threat with the ball in their hands outside maybe Brashard who was okay
lol its not the most talented but he doesn't help at all w his playcalling and design. he sucked as an OC at Michigan. he sucked here. hes not a good OC plain and simple. sometimes you can accept that the coach fooled Mario and he stinks. Harbaugh found that out too. if you want Michigans brain trust on O hire Moore and Weiss. gattis had nothing to do w their offensive turnaround

I disagree about least athletic..Duke scored 40 points with 2* guys give me a break. I'm sick of the excuses. Pitt has mostly 3* 40 points with less athletic kids. MTSU 1 * and cast offs and they scored 40. We allowed 40+ 5 times.. Clemson's QB had his best day ever against us running the ball. No more excuses call it like it is.
you know **** never stop making excuses. even w a guy. Mario is firing, they make excuses for him. we dont need Marios PR team in here. our eyes can see we were poorly coached and lack talent in areas, but still enough to be better than 5-7 esp if used properly.

Majority of the transfers were gone by then.
thats on Mario. he waited forever to hire a ****** OC and offensive staff on top of missing out on the portal transfers. they wont make the same mistake again but he needs to hit on his OC hire. Mario can't carry a team in terms of on field coaching so hes gotta w his staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back