What up *****es...

So have the golden gobblers been hung and quartered yet???

Is everyone happy with the new hire?

yes i was a golden boy for a while, could of ****ed off and left us when the **** hit the fan. al stayed for that we should thank him

You should have left with him.

The guy was the worst corch ever in our program's history and you're thanking him?

You should go to your safe place now.

ok smart **** who do u think would have stepped in and been our coach with that **** storm? stupid ****er
Stop crying, al golden isn't coming back.

hi brad I mean hulkacaniac, im happy al gone all im saying who would've come be our coach during those 2 years and been able to recruit and get the players we got?

Advertisement
For every baller Golden got he signed three JAGS. Most of them from Jersey.

The whole team can't be 4/5 stars, but **** we shouldn't be competing against the MEAC and the MWC for recruits.

Props to OP, he was onto Golden from the jump….

Hard to believe we had to endure almost 5 seasons of that inept staff. Not to mention parts of our fan base that supported him as well to the bitter end.

Not even gonna front, took me till that last debacle in November/December of 2013 both on the field and recruiting to know what a disaster he was. I chalked up 2011 and 2012 to new system and lack of depth on defense, but 2013 even a ****** like myself could see clear as day…..

Advertisement
What's up you mother f'rs! I was in self-imposed exile much like Miami82--

Seems like the program has a chance now that fraud has been run outa town. To think, we got a legit coach, best we've had in 16 years. And my Saturdays in the fall now have meaning again. Calendar is no longer open.

I was beginning to wonder...

Hard to believe we had to endure almost 5 seasons of that inept staff. Not to mention parts of our fan base that supported him as well to the bitter end.

This^^^^^

Shows you how dumb, knuckle-headed and unknowledgeable some of our fan base is.

Miami82, you were on to his bullshyt from the get go bro, like a fly on ****. LOL.

That's why I laugh at some of the opinions from the idiots that were slurping him even through the majority of 2013 and 2014.

These are the same nincompoops that profess to know more than anyone what a good coach is and what talented recruits look like.

This^^^^^

Miami82, you were on to his bullshyt from the get go bro, like a fly on ****. LOL.

That's why I laugh at some of the opinions from the idiots that were slurping him even through the majority of 2013 and 2014.

These are the same nincompoops that profess to know more than anyone what a good coach is and what talented recruits look like.

I have never seen a fan base protect someone that was so obviously over their head and trot out the excuse train over and over.

2012/13 was the worst IMO because he wouldn't make any staff changes. So you knew it was going to be more of the same until he was actually fired.

This^^^^^

I have never seen a fan base protect someone that was so obviously over their head and trot out the excuse train over and over.

2012/13 was the worst IMO because he wouldn't make any staff changes. So you knew it was going to be more of the same until he was actually fired.

Yeah, I agree 100%.

No coach should ever be without reproach.

One thing is supporting a coach and another one is blindly following him no matter what.

Some are already starting to do it with Richt, too. Let's support the guy, but not slurp him. Frankly, it's ****** despicable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back