What up *****es...

Man, Fucc Al Golden and everything he stood for. That som***** jus made off with a truckload of cash. He's gonna be ok. If anybody still supported that fat fucc after the PSU stuff and repeatedly not firing his butt buddy, eventhough it was appearant his *** couldn't get the job done, then fucc them too.

Truth!

Advertisement
He got paid MILLIONS of dollars to be a stubborn ***** and destroy our program!!!!

I don't feel bad at all for that fat f.uck

Lmao at the saltiness in here...Butch isn't coming, get over it.

Why get over it when it's so easy to b**ch about everything and claim your guy would have done better? Perfect setup, nobody can ever prove that Butch wouldn't have gotten that recruit or won that game.

Advertisement
So have the golden gobblers been hung and quartered yet???

Is everyone happy with the new hire?

yes i was a golden boy for a while, could of ****ed off and left us when the **** hit the fan. al stayed for that we should thank him

Lol...u still believe that ish, don't you? Two years in the gig, he tried to bounce to PSU and he's been stinking it up ever since!

Keep thinking he "stayed" w us. It was reported various times his agent was sending out fillers to c what was out there. Didn't nobody want Golden's sorry butt including his alma mater. U see he's still unemployed, don't you?!

yes i was a golden boy for a while, could of ****ed off and left us when the **** hit the fan. al stayed for that we should thank him

You should have left with him.

The guy was the worst corch ever in our program's history and you're thanking him?

You should go to your safe place now.

ok smart **** who do u think would have stepped in and been our coach with that **** storm? stupid ****er

Literally anybody would've been better. A dead prostitute would've been an improvement..

Advertisement
[MENTION=592]UMFarArcher[/MENTION], [MENTION=2370]CaneTheGaytors[/MENTION], [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION], [MENTION=7882]duke4heisman[/MENTION]

baby-crying-dancing-monkeys.jpg

[MENTION=592]UMFarArcher[/MENTION], [MENTION=2370]CaneTheGaytors[/MENTION], [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION], [MENTION=7882]duke4heisman[/MENTION]

baby-crying-dancing-monkeys.jpg

You and your boyfriends have some serious dancing skills. Too bad you scared the baby and made him cry.

Advertisement

LOL. Pedo State did not want that loser. Them hiring a coach that covered up a rape after what just happened at their school, over Grohlden tells you all you need to know. I will never forget the presser and the look of face, like he just lost a family member (after being MIA for days) saying Miami is where I want to be. LMAO his own alma mater told him to kick rocks and he was devastated.
If he you're referring to the Shapiro BS, you can bet your *** he knew and he and his agent milked Miami (Donna) for everything they could. I hope he and his butt buddy can never even get position coaches again. For those who think that's mean, they made more in less than 5 years than many do in a lifetime. They and their families will be just fine. (Thanks Donna)

Amen. Good riddance to him, Doh'Nofrio and that little troll midget. Karma gonna run all 3 right over. Then I hope it backs over them for good measure.

Go Canes!

Advertisement

The guy was the worst corch ever in our program's history and you're thanking him?

ok smart **** who do u think would have stepped in and been our coach with that **** storm? stupid ****er
Stop crying, al golden isn't coming back.

Interestingly enough there are still a few around. Don't think there are any here but I've run into one or two elsewhere. There are a few people in here that are upset that it wasn't Butch. Other than that, I would say most people are pretty happy.

Lmao at the saltiness in here...Butch isn't coming, get over it.

**** u in on anything butch lol,got that word on yo notifications alert. ***

Yep. He's Richt's side hoe. His little Saturday Night Special.

Can't even say the word Butch and he gets all emotional. LMAO.

Probably has something to do with that Tshirt he wears, "Not A H-O-M-O, But 20 Bucks is $20 Bucks!"

**** I feel important on dis bytch cuz of him, thanks thread

You are obviously too young to have seen the Carl Selmer days and Randy was no better than Al either.

Advertisement
Back