What up *****es...

Miami82

Mediocrity is for pussies
So have the golden gobblers been hung and quartered yet???

Is everyone happy with the new hire?

Advertisement
I left when they didn't fire golden end of last year's season.

How are things here now?

Lots of press which is good for D$.

yes i was a golden boy for a while, could of ****ed off and left us when the **** hit the fan. al stayed for that we should thank him

yes i was a golden boy for a while, could of ****ed off and left us when the **** hit the fan. al stayed for that we should thank him

You should have left with him.

The guy was the worst corch ever in our program's history and you're thanking him?

You should go to your safe place now.

Advertisement

What's up, Mia82?

Glad to see you back, man.

I ain't gonna lie. I wanted Butch.

Richt was my second choice. Only time will tell if they made the right hire or ***ked up again.

LOL. Pedo State did not want that loser. Them hiring a coach that covered up a rape after what just happened at their school, over Grohlden tells you all you need to know. I will never forget the presser and the look of face, like he just lost a family member (after being MIA for days) saying Miami is where I want to be. LMAO his own alma mater told him to kick rocks and he was devastated.
If he you're referring to the Shapiro BS, you can bet your *** he knew and he and his agent milked Miami (Donna) for everything they could. I hope he and his butt buddy can never even get position coaches again. For those who think that's mean, they made more in less than 5 years than many do in a lifetime. They and their families will be just fine. (Thanks Donna)

The guy was the worst corch ever in our program's history and you're thanking him?

ok smart **** who do u think would have stepped in and been our coach with that **** storm? stupid ****er

Why do people say this? I don't understand he's getting laid millions. Why would he just leave? Why should we thank him for staying around HE WAS GETTING PAID TO DO SO.

Advertisement

LOL. Pedo State did not want that loser. Them hiring a coach that covered up a rape after what just happened at their school, over Grohlden tells you all you need to know. I will never forget the presser and the look of face, like he just lost a family member (after being MIA for days) saying Miami is where I want to be. LMAO his own alma mater told him to kick rocks and he was devastated.
If he you're referring to the Shapiro BS, you can bet your *** he knew and he and his agent milked Miami (Donna) for everything they could. I hope he and his butt buddy can never even get position coaches again. For those who think that's mean, they made more in less than 5 years than many do in a lifetime. They and their families will be just fine. (Thanks Donna)

The treasure troll is the gift that keeps on giving. Only instead of nice gifts it's dollar store crap.

ok smart **** who do u think would have stepped in and been our coach with that **** storm? stupid ****er

Blow me! Oh wait, you're already blowing Alfredo.

It'd probably be hard for you to fit two cacks in your mouth at once.

But I'm sure you can do it if you try.

I'm sure you were one of the anti-banner crowd.

I nominate you for President of the village idiot club.

What's up, Mia82?

Richt was my second choice. Only time will tell if they made the right hire or ***ked up again.

This! Richt **** the bed every year with top resources, money, facilities and talent that he won't have here. But yeah let's all act we just hired Belicheck because we got to pick up Georgia's scraps. This clown administration wanted one coach to het fired and got another who did. Although I'm certainly more happy with Richt than Strong, these morons missing out on Butch because they're better than thou pride will bite them in the ***.

Advertisement

What's up, Mia82?

This! Richt **** the bed every year with top resources, money, facilities and talent that he won't have here. But yeah let's all act we just hired Belicheck because we got to pick up Georgia's scraps. This clown administration wanted one coach to het fired and got another who did. Although I'm certainly more happy with Richt than Strong, these morons missing out on Butch because they're better than thou pride will bite them in the ***.

I agree 100%. Truth.

Most of our "fans" don't wanna hear the truth, though.

Lmao at the saltiness in here...Butch isn't coming, get over it.

Don't crown the man until he actually delivers.

Same thing that happened with Clappy, Randy and Alfredo.

Usually women are the ones that are supposed to get hysterical about things.

Keep an open mind and let's see if Richt can deliver. I sure hope he can.

Advertisement
Immawait n see too but he is doing good on the trail so far i want to see his class.....if hes elite we top three in the nation

Man, Fucc Al Golden and everything he stood for. That som***** jus made off with a truckload of cash. He's gonna be ok. If anybody still supported that fat fucc after the PSU stuff and repeatedly not firing his butt buddy, eventhough it was appearant his *** couldn't get the job done, then fucc them too.

Advertisement
Back