What type of pay raise wil the next coach get ?

The more I watch videos and read about Herman/Fuente I like them more. Not sure which one I like more yet. I think they should spend around 3-4 million but probably won't based on their past and will take the cheap route or Chuck Neinas special.

If they have to pay the new coach buyout, Golden's buyout, and increase salary from what Golden was making to something near top 20 salaries the admin will **** the bed.

Advertisement
No one knows what he is earning. Im going to have a stroke if I have to explain one more time how private schools don't have to release salary numbers.

No one knows what he is earning. Im going to have a stroke if I have to explain one more time how private schools don't have to release salary numbers.

ESPN and other legit outlets have reported Als salary many times. Correct, a private school doesn't have to open their books, but people talk. National reporters have their, how do you say around here.... Sauces?

For the fiscal year ending May 31, 2014:

View attachment 32686

View attachment 32685

Wouldn't want you to have a stroke!

Miami is a private school (which we all know) so when they pay a coach it doesn't get aided by the state....it's all out of pocket of the BOT so it's really a matter of how much are they willing to spend....and most of them if not all are billionaires...
The fact that you think the BOT pays the HC from their own pockets makes me shudder in fear that some doped up or blind chick with no olfactory sense will allow you to one-stroke her and leave her impregnated with your faulty seed.

Miami is a private school (which we all know) so when they pay a coach it doesn't get aided by the state....it's all out of pocket of the BOT so it's really a matter of how much are they willing to spend....and most of them if not all are billionaires...

The fact that you think the BOT pays the HC from their own pockets makes me shudder in fear that some doped up or blind chick with no olfactory sense will allow you to one-stroke her and leave her impregnated with your faulty seed.

OMG you hurt my feelings soooo bad im telling...GTFOH...ignorance is not stupidty there's a difference. So please enlighten me MR. Knowitall

Advertisement

OMG you hurt my feelings soooo bad im telling...GTFOH...ignorance is not stupidty there's a difference. So please enlighten me MR. Knowitall

I don't have time to mess with a Make A Wish reclamation project like you. Study up a little.

Last edited:
ALbortion will cost more than 3 per year with the buyout. Probably closer to 4. Please note: ALbortion was hired and extended before the new ACC tv deal and Adidas money. Perhaps it is smarter to pay on the front end rather than buyout (Coker, Shannon and Al).

You know that is a good point. Front load the contract so it is easier to fire whatever failure the hire after year three. Personally, I favor a series of one year contracts. Good enough for the kids.

Advertisement

I don't have time to mess with a Make A Wish reclamation project like you. Study up a little.

Sure you do you're probably an over weight slob that sits behind a computer all day and research facts about idk how can Miami pay coaches and who pays them...

ALbortion will cost more than 3 per year with the buyout. Probably closer to 4. Please note: ALbortion was hired and extended before the new ACC tv deal and Adidas money. Perhaps it is smarter to pay on the front end rather than buyout (Coker, Shannon and Al).

You know that is a good point. Front load the contract so it is easier to fire whatever failure the hire after year three. Personally, I favor a series of one year contracts. Good enough for the kids.

That's not good business sense any way you look at it.

Coaches want time to build the team their own way. They don't want to be left if the lurch if the fans start flying banners in year 2. No chance that you'd get a decent coach to move his family here for a 6- or 7-mil 1-year contract with no guarantee of enough time to get his system in place. They'd rather take a 3-mil/yr 3 year deal with a buyout clause. More guaranteed money, and more stability.

From the university perspective, they don't want to flush money down the toilet. What's better for them--a 6- or 7-mil contract for 1 year, in which case they may be stuck looking for a new coach next year and have to go through the same expense all over again...or a multi-year deal for 3 mil, in which case they spread out payments, have time to make that money back through fundraising, and won't have to conduct another coaching search for a few years?

Last edited:

That's not good business sense any way you look at it.

Coaches want time to build the team their own way. They don't want to be left if the lurch if the fans start flying banners in year 2. No chance that you'd get a decent coach to move his family here for a 6- or 7-mil 1-year contract with no guarantee of enough time to get his system in place. They'd rather take a 3-mil/yr 3 year deal with a buyout clause. More guaranteed money, and more stability.

From the university perspective, they don't want to flush money down the toilet. What's better for them--a 6- or 7-mil contract for 1 year, in which case they may be stuck looking for a new coach next year and have to go through the same expense all over again...or a multi-year deal for 3 mil, in which case they spread out payments, have time to make that money back through fundraising, and won't have to conduct another coaching search for a few years?

One year contracts wouldn't work well in this business. The problem the last 14 years has been extensions which has put us into crappy positions every coaching search, Perry, Coker, Shannon, Golden. Which is what I was insinuating in my other comment above by going the cheap route because of ridiculous extensions.

Advertisement

LOL:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement

BOT members get their positions because they donate a ****load of $$$ to the school.

So yeah, the BOT can hire anyone they want...just would mean they have to donate to the athletic department and have *****boy James allocate those funds to coaching salaries

FINISH HIM!

Advertisement
Back