What type of pay raise wil the next coach get ?

I'll see your 2 ice-cream cones, and RAISE you 3 cheeseburgers.

Advertisement
Herman is the real deal.

Fuente is a fraud.

If you can't figure out why I won't bother explaining.

According to 560 during the Gruden fiasco they said Miami was willing to pay him 3.5, that was 2011. I would think they could do better 5 yrs later. But do not fret, Butch Davis will take less.

If we're only going to pay 3 mil a year were ****ed. Straight up. We need 4 to attract a good coach to turn this around.

Miami is a private school (which we all know) so when they pay a coach it doesn't get aided by the state....it's all out of pocket of the BOT so it's really a matter of how much are they willing to spend....and most of them if not all are billionaires...
The fact that you think the BOT pays the HC from their own pockets makes me shudder in fear that some doped up or blind chick with no olfactory sense will allow you to one-stroke her and leave her impregnated with your faulty seed.

Lmao at the notion that the BoT will have to out of pocket. Does the poster even know what "out of pocket" means? I have visions of Kramer's "it's a write-off" bit. Gold, hurricane23, gold!!

Advertisement
Miami is a private school (which we all know) so when they pay a coach it doesn't get aided by the state....it's all out of pocket of the BOT so it's really a matter of how much are they willing to spend....and most of them if not all are billionaires...
The fact that you think the BOT pays the HC from their own pockets makes me shudder in fear that some doped up or blind chick with no olfactory sense will allow you to one-stroke her and leave her impregnated with your faulty seed.

BOT members get their positions because they donate a ****load of $$$ to the school.

So yeah, the BOT can hire anyone they want...just would mean they have to donate to the athletic department and have *****boy James allocate those funds to coaching salaries

Soooo....if they donate a **** load of money to the school, and the athletic department gets the money they donate, which in turn is distributed to the coaches salary, in some way form or fashion the BOT pays the coaches....so in order for a coach to get more money the BOT has to donate more money which come from their pocket

BOT members get their positions because they donate a ****load of $$$ to the school.

So yeah, the BOT can hire anyone they want...just would mean they have to donate to the athletic department and have *****boy James allocate those funds to coaching salaries

Soooo....if they donate a **** load of money to the school, and the athletic department gets the money they donate, which in turn is distributed to the coaches salary, in some way form or fashion the BOT pays the coaches....so in order for a coach to get more money the BOT has to donate more money which come from their pocket

I like the way I said it better

Advertisement
Back