What type of merch would you like?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bobble heads with the avatars of some of my favorites on here. I will absolutely pre-order @cway313 and @PIPO bobble heads.

28FA0897-BC22-4B9C-9FCB-940ED407CFE7.gif

Advertisement
We are putting together a long-overdue CanesInSight store. What kind of merchandise would you be interested in?

Shirts/hats featuring the old school Sebastian with his pipe. I recently had to find a t-shirt printing store online and print out custom shirts with the classic sebastian for my boys (4 yr old and 2 yr old). They insist on wearing the shirts every other day now and the crappy screenprint is wearing off. I'd pay handsomely for good quality shirts with smoking Sebastian.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One that doesn't have auto-play ads on them although you're paying a premium price for an ad-free experience. Focus on actually delivering a product as promised, before milking the merchcow.

Its not the first time I am mentioning this. Its the third.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me three, y'all are ******* flaps for stealing money for a service that you don't provide.

Purgatory pajamas made of itchy wool.
A "**** D$'s Couch" T-shirt.
@nystateofmind branded knee pads for the MRS.
@Peter Ariz adhesive "middle brows".
A T-shirt that says Marry **** Kill in a column on one side, and then @IndayArtHauz, @RVACane, and @SFbayCane in a column on the other side.
An @I'm james Jackson brother skullcap in DCI orange.
A @Rellyrell hoodie.
All sorts of Team Mope and Team Slurper apparel.
Black socks engineered specifically to be worn w/ slides in California.
CIS Adidas branded basketball shoe tape.

Advertisement
Back