What the **** happened to this board?

NorthFlaCane

Senior
When this place was first started, it was supposed to be a place to really talk Canes football without censorship. The people who all migrated here came primarily from the scout board because of the censorship and hypocrisy of the admins.

Now we point when someone says foolish things or fails to deliver on their information and we get censored? It's like moni came over here too. I'm just waiting for bomb to send me a snarky PM.

Advertisement
PM sent

You can continue to take your provincial, little shots at me, but I will continue to traverse the high road.

I'll get a mod on it.

That wont help. Its that's **** SFbay. He runs rough shod over everything and everyone on this website, including equity holders. I just cannot for the life of me figure out why they continue to let him get away with it.

Ya know, I also heard that he roots for FSU in out of conference play. WTF?!?!?

I'll get a mod on it.

That wont help. Its that's **** SFbay. He runs rough shod over everything and everyone on this website, including equity holders. I just cannot for the life of me figure out why they continue to let him get away with it.

What a ****. The nerve of him.

Advertisement
I'll get a mod on it.

FEEL THE FIRE OF MY INFRACTION BUTTON BUCKO

When this place was first started, it was supposed to be a place to really talk Canes football without censorship. The people who all migrated here came primarily from the scout board because of the censorship and hypocrisy of the admins.

Now we point when someone says foolish things or fails to deliver on their information and we get censored? It's like moni came over here too. I'm just waiting for bomb to send me a snarky PM.

Time to get yet another site?

Time to get yet another site?
I second that

2014=1999.

Advertisement
What's your problem OP? The mods allow plenty of tent-poled pants boner pics. WTF else u need?

2014=1999.

Advertisement
I actually think this convo is good for all of us. And to the OP's point, I do think this board was created with that in mind. Trolling ebbs and flows, and I try to zap that **** bc it is counter productive. Now don't misunderstand me, having a contrarian view is fine. There is a fine line we have to walk when thinking differing view and trolling sometimes. Not that this will make you feel/think differently, but if you go check out the baseball board it goes a little wild west at times. **** I think #3 needs to retire, he will be soon. Yes he is a hall of famer coach, but no titles in what 16-17 years. His level of success is the envy of probably every institution. And yet, yes it is time to go.

Sorry, off track. Point is, that isn't a popular view among some fans. It is when little girl name calling starts that its like give it a rest.

Is there some type of commenting that you would like to have that you do not have?

We need more commentary from dudes like the OP, who wisely defended Al Golden despite insurmountable evidence that he was a bum. 2014=1999. Still waiting on that breakout 2015 season.

for the most part, this board is a cesspool. we have great, knowledgeable posters, entertaining posters and realists who keep this board going even in the offseason - they all do a fantastic job. then we have MFing trolls and idiots who don't deserve protection from the 1st amendment.

Advertisement
Wait until DBC becomes a moderator here. He will be striking down posters with Bear AIDS.

I'll get a mod on it.

You noticed that too? Like a hammer in a marshmello factory.

With the recent influx of shirtless and "hog" pictures, I think the quality of the forum is improving.
Just my 2 cents.

Advertisement
Back