What the frack happened to NYSOM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Never been someone more dedicated to his schtick. He crossed the line, but that’s the cost of greatness sometimes. And now I don’t get the gifs of him vs Brock on breaking news ☹️

That dude was annoying. His schtick was stupid. I'm glad he's no longer around.

I always wondered if he was KotzCane from RCT.

He is/was a lawyer. Now when you dudes bring up researching peoples criminal backgrounds, makes me think it is him even more.

Nonetheless, good riddance. Dude has always been an obnoxious prick.

His nonsense was the primary reason I stopped posting here and coming here for Cane news (or rarely) and signed up for another site for pure cane football content.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I got an Epstein vibe from him. The Clintons probably killed him too.
They do not kill people!!!!! At least not for years. They are rich enough to hire the best to get the job done. Plus Putin has vested interest in them since he ponied up $125 million thinking Hilary was going to win. Epstein death did look a little like a KGB wet job on foreign soil. Maybe they got a couple hits throw in the deal.

You can only know how to play one song well but if you only play it once in a while people will enjoy it. Play the same song over and over every day and people get tired/bored/annoyed.

Advertisement
His nonsense was the primary reason I stopped posting here and coming here for Cane news (or rarely) and signed up for another site for pure cane football content.
Agreed I was **** maybe I'll start my own blog. This **** was getting worse than Scout last year!

Advertisement
Back