What the frack happened to NYSOM.

Advertisement
He started online stalking multiple members of this board, including myself, and bringing information he found online to the board in some effort to make said members look bad to validate his ridiculous arguments.

Or, basically, acted like a 13 year old girl.

The schtick never bothered me but dude went WAY too far, even bringing up a member's criminal history after searching it online.

Advertisement
He started online stalking multiple members of this board, including myself, and bringing information he found online to the board in some effort to make said members look bad to validate his ridiculous arguments.

The schtick never bothered me but dude went WAY too far, even bringing up a member's criminal history after searching it online.
I had no idea about all that, definitely should not be happening.

How could he find that?

Advertisement
D$ banned him. He should bee reinstated under the terms of the deal he had worked out with Androol beefour D$ stepped inn.

Advertisement
Advertisement

:q3xkxex:

Advertisement
Back