What the F --- Are We Doing ?

Advertisement
I have $1 (a La Trading Places) says our canes will rally and get to 8 or more.

Texas A&M couldn’t have been a fluke.
We're about to find out how much the 'team culture' has improved because a loss like what we saw against Ga Tech on Saturday can easily destroy a team's mentality.

I could hear him from our seats he was on the sideline before he sat down.. he was screaming something like “does anyone over here have a ******* brain?” “What the **** are we doing? Just take a ******* knee!”

Just blows my mind seems like everyone knew and nobody stepped up and did anything about it. Even if they didn’t feel good going under center because of the wet field and just a lack of repping under center snaps.. kneel out of the gun. Who cares.

I could hear him from our seats he was on the sideline before he sat down.. he was screaming something like “does anyone over here have a ******* brain?” “What the **** are we doing? Just take a ******* knee!”

Just blows my mind seems like everyone knew and nobody stepped up and did anything about it. Even if they didn’t feel good going under center because of the wet field and just a lack of repping under center snaps.. kneel out of the gun. Who cares.
I can't even imagine how ****ed I'd be.

Advertisement
Agreed. Was heart breaking to watch him falling apart on the sideline.
I hate everything Gator related but I’ve always been quietly a little jealous of Tebow emotionally promising his team he would never let them down again. Watching our teams over the years talk about ****** Snickers bars and cheeseburgers and bull**** after horrendous losses laughing…it made me sick. Realizing players aren’t nearly as emotional as fans for the most part….I don’t want to say I’m glad Lee reacted that way…I hate if for him. But it speaks for itself I think.

I hate everything Gator related but I’ve always been quietly a little jealous of Tebow emotionally promising his team he would never let them down again. Watching our teams over the years talk about ****** Snickers bars and cheeseburgers and bull**** after horrendous losses laughing…it made me sick. Realizing players aren’t nearly as emotional as fans for the most part….I don’t want to say I’m glad Lee reacted that way…I hate if for him. But it speaks for itself I think.
Oh totally agree.

Lee showed me how much he cares. I respect that!!!

history is littered with people knowing what is right to do but not having the courage to do it .. this is the sports version.

history is littered with people knowing what is right to do but not having the courage to do it .. this is the sports version.
Whats more crazy… fumbling the ball when you could have taken a knee and the game be over or letting them go 76 yards in 26 seconds?

Both are egregious.

99 times out of 100 they don’t drive 76 yards in that time and score a TD.. MAYBE a FG shot. 99 times out of 100 Chaney doesn’t fumble. They both went GTs way. Plus a BS review that is overturned 99 times out of 100.. also it was overturned 100% of the time if we weren’t wearing black. Made it impossible to see the ball in those videos..

Advertisement
I have $1 (a La Trading Places) says our canes will rally and get to 8 or more.

Texas A&M couldn’t have been a fluke.
It wasn’t. This is a good team. Mentally, they’re in a bad space right now. But I think they’ll shake out of it quicker than our fans will.

will the Canes ever have another coach like Howard ? thats what its gonna take

Advertisement
A little misleading. At :02 every cane in the world was thinking what are we doing. But since we’re all playing the what if game…

IF Matt Lee didn’t push Chaney forward he’s not fighting for extra yards that led to him fumbling the ball!

I know dumb as ****, just like all the other what if’s. The game is 4 quarters not one play. We win together and lose together. Ok cool. Go ahead and drag me…

Advertisement
Back