What the F --- Are We Doing ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm concerned our Canes HC has broken faith with our all-star center.

The look on his face gives the impression it goes deeper than this one call.

Does anyone have an idea on the true pulse of the locker room?
We can't get injury reports on our starters unless they need to be revived on the field. We can't get updated rosters, and you're expecting to get nuanced takes on the player's feelings in the locker room?

That's a bridge too far my friend. You're asking for far too much.

I anticipate a lot of ****** opinions from a lot of people that have no clue wtf they are talking about

Should be fun

Until @DMoney or @Peter Ariz or @Cribby tell us the team has moved on and is good mentally then I have zero expectations for the rest of the year and am assuming we end up 8-4

Advertisement

I get we as fans feel like there may be some sort of rift as a result. And I am in no way saying this to excuse the worst coaching mistake I have ever seen in my life.

But players have to have a short memory, the good and the bad. If they want to feel sorry for themselves about it because their coach cost them a game and think about it in future games then there will be a lot more losses. They can't control it anymore, they have no choice but to move on.

cliffs? I'm not sitting through 7 mins of an anti-miami guy
Nothing interesting. Save your time, friend.

His only "unique" take was maybe TVD could have overruled the call and taken the knee himself. You know, because he was a QB too, and if the coach had given him that call, he would have called an audible or a timeout because the QB is supposed to bail the offense out of bad decisions and mistakes.

Advertisement
Until @DMoney or @Peter Ariz or @Cribby tell us the team has moved on and is good mentally then I have zero expectations for the rest of the year and am assuming we end up 8-4
Even then, you never really know what kinda headspace they are in until they take the field next Saturday. I can’t imagine they are feeling very good. ****, as a fan, I still can’t get over that stupid game after two days.

Hopefully, they shake it off and redouble their efforts and get the W.

What a mess, I’ve never seen anything like it. This boneheaded coaching mistake is not only all over sport center and sports media. It’s been covered by national news outlets CNN, FOX, and CBS.

So did Dawson make the call or Mario? Regardless, I wish TVD would've said f that and took a knee.

Advertisement
Back